NBA To Announcement Details Of In-Season Tournament

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’ve decided to have an open mind about it. Like @Rigby. said the play in has gone from universally maligned to some of the most exciting and legacy shifting basketball we’ve seen since the Stern era.

This could be a good thing depending on how they execute it. They have to put some ACTUAL stakes on the line and of course get the top guys in the league to endorse it but if it adds to the global impact and popularity of the league that can only be a positive

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
The play-in was almost a universal L on release, and it’s probably the best thing the NBA has done since Stern died now.

I think the NBA would have had so many dudes who deserve something of an elevated platform rotting in “didn’t make the playoffs” world, if they didn’t try new shyt. We got to see Ant make the offs, SGA had some great showings, that ATL/Miami game was this persistent benchmark that we used to compare how great Miami ended up being. An in-season tournament (that will almost assuredly matter more to the bad, young teams) could give a nikka like Scoot or Amen that ain’t going nowhere in 2023 a chance to ball
Hopefully this makes the first half of the season exciting because to me for the last few years, everything before all star break didn’t mean shyt to me.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
That's cause there's multiple leagues. Who's competing with the NBA not just domestically but globally?
That’s one of the biggest issue I have with basketball in America, it’s pathetic that we have such a huge country with huge states and we can’t even have reliable pro leagues, everything besides the nba can either barely stay solvent or is essentially an underground chitlin circuit, the fact nikkas got to go to a whole nother continent, multiple ones at that, to actually have a career just shows how incompetent basketball business is in America

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Mt0b.gif
Ight the n-gga is dead and isn't coming back move on bruv