NBA To Announcement Details Of In-Season Tournament

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play in is terrible and this is even worse

They have expanded the playoffs so much that regular season doesn't matter because over half the teams that play will make the playoffs. Smh.

Division titles don't matter they removed the advantages of division champs, they removed the benefits of holding up conference banners because they forced the media to push only titles matter bullshyt

Now they have another useless tourny so they can be even more like Europe.
The regular season "didn't matter" and was watered down way before the play in. Yall couldn't quit crying about it. Now the NBA implements a solution that for the most part has produced nothing but competiveness and yall still crying. Just admit you're resistant to change just cause.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Intriguing to me.

No one who watches the NBA regular season is not gonna watch these games or keep up with this tournament. And if it gets a few more people interested in some random November/December games then it probably did it's purpose. I don't completely understand all the whining other than it being something new and people hate change.
And it's better than that 16 team playoff Stern kept talking about before he left

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate it... I just don't think Adam Silver understands why those cup tournaments in soccer work. But I did hate the presentation. It was corny as hell :mjlol:
He's being either ignorant or just dishonest by comparing it to the tournaments in Europe.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The regular season "didn't matter" and was watered down way before the play in. Yall couldn't quit crying about it. Now the NBA implements a solution that for the most part has produced nothing but competiveness and yall still crying. Just admit you're resistant to change just cause.
NBA getting rid of the importance of division title seeding fukked up the regular season and this was stated before it was done.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Intriguing to me.

No one who watches the NBA regular season is not gonna watch these games or keep up with this tournament. And if it gets a few more people interested in some random November games then it probably did it's purpose. I don't completely understand all the whining other than it being something new and people hate change.
It's a pointless idea.

What's the point of winning this In-Season Tournament, when the main goal is the NBA Finals?

Example: Let's say the Pelicans win this In-Season Tournament.

Later on in the season they become a 4th seed in the playoffs, they get swept by the Clippers......Winning that In-Season Tournament becomes useless.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

None of these nikkas watch nba basketball.

Pull their post totals in season threads.