NBA Pre-Season Starts Next Week & There’s 0 Buzz for 2024 Season

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No one cares about the NBA until like January. This is not a new thing lol.
No one cared in January last year and no one cared about the playoffs

WNBA drove more convos than the nba last year. College basketball about to regain some of it’s relevance.

NBA hurting

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Black people don’t care about the nba like they use too.

The nba peaked for this current culture in 2019. Its been down hill ever since and we are damn near rock bottom now

Idk man, the NBA just signed a record high TV deal and had their highest attendance ever. That doesn’t feel like a struggling league at rock bottom

How are we measuring this cultural rock bottom?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll get on my soapbox about this again. Why is the NBA starting their season in the middle of NFL season? How does that make sense for viewership and ratings?. These 2 sports should not overlap for 4 months.

Again the NBA season should start on Christmas and the finals should be in August.

The ASG should be in april or may so you dont end up with the 2011 dallas or the -temps in toronto year. Its just bad business

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Idk man, the NBA just signed a record high TV deal and had their highest attendance ever. That doesn’t feel like a struggling league at rock bottom

How are we measuring this cultural rock bottom?

He's been trying to get people on this board to not care as much as him for a minute now

Doing a bad job

Daps
I'll get on my soapbox about this again. Why is the NBA starting their season in the middle of NFL season? How does that make sense for viewership and ratings?. These 2 sports should not overlap for 4 months.

Again the NBA season should start on Christmas and the finals should be in August.

The ASG should be in april or may so you dont end up with the 2011 dallas or the -temps in toronto year. Its just bad business

The NFL will continue to expand as the years go. The same Christmas you want the season to open on will have NFL games. More games & longer seasons. I wouldn’t be surprised if they find a way to have summer games. Worry about putting the best product out compared to ducking

You sound way too p*ssy to ever be in charge of anything lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There may not be hype, but the NBA being back is a welcomed addition for me. Especially with so much build up for NFL games throughout the week only to be let down when the game actually happens.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
NBA losing a lot of relevance in the culture
Olympics got highest ratings since 1996

Antman and Wemby’s shoes both sold out in record time (Ant’s show deal had Noah Wyles in his feelings). Those are the two new faces of the league.

Ant is the next American superstar and Wemby is gonna be the first foreign superstar ever (foreign players have never sold like that).

And the league is already filled with a whole new generation of young talent with more on the way (Cooper Flagg).

The NBA is losing relevance amongst MJ stans who are upset that Lebron replaced him as the GOAT. :francis:

That’s why you’re making threads about preseason while the NBA is already moving on without Lebron. :francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Olympics got highest ratings since 1996

Antman and Wemby’s shoes both sold out in record time (Ant’s show deal had Noah Wyles in his feelings). Those are the two new faces of the league.

Ant is the next American superstar and Wemby is gonna be the first foreign superstar ever (foreign players have never sold like that).

And the league is already filled with a whole new generation of young talent with more on the way (Cooper Flagg).

The NBA is losing relevance amongst MJ stans who are upset that Lebron replaced him as the GOAT. :francis:

That’s why you’re making threads about preseason while the NBA is already moving on without Lebron. :francis:

The Olympics is not the nba

No one cares about Wemby or any foreign player