NBA Pre-Season Starts Next Week & There’s 0 Buzz for 2024 Season

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
WNBA Playoffs. Baseball playoffs approaching too, and NFL just returned preseason is the last thing on fans minds at the moment.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Im tired of seeing players shoot 3s.
I miss when every team had their own identity. Every team spamming 3s and using high pick and rolls all day isnt fun to watch.

Miss my guy Pierce scoring from every which way on the floor. Post ups(bullies Kobe a few times in the first vid), pull up jumpers, iso, 3s, driving to the hoop, moving without the ball/off screens for open js. :wow:

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Im tired of seeing players shoot 3s.
I miss when every team had their own identity. Every team spamming 3s and using high pick and rolls all day isnt fun to watch.

Miss my guy Pierce scoring from every which way on the floor. Post ups(bullies Kobe a few times in the first vid), pull up jumpers, iso, 3s, driving to the hoop, moving without the ball/off screens for open js. :wow:

I miss Paul Pierce playing in the NBA

Teared up when I watched his live jersey retirement ceremony :mjcry:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
There may not be hype, but the NBA being back is a welcomed addition for me. Especially with so much build up for NFL games throughout the week only to be let down when the game actually happens.
I know players were injured, but that Dolphins vs Titans game was TRASH. Granted, my expectations for that game were low, but damn lol