NBA Pre-Season Starts Next Week & There’s 0 Buzz for 2024 Season

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To be fair NFL has been a mid product the last 2 years tbh, the regular season has not been good like previous years in the NFL. Too many ass QBs
Nah.

The Chiefs’ last-minute hold against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday night drew a “Total Audience Delivery” — TV and digital — of 24.8 million viewers across NBC and Peacock, according to NBC Sports. The game is Sunday Night Football’s most-watched Week 3 game ever, according to NBC, and marked a 20% increase over last year’s comparable Steelers-Raiders game. The game was also the fourth-most-streamed ever. (Caveats apply: There haven’t been that many streamed games overall, and ratings began taking into account out-of-home viewing only in the past few years.)

Chiefs vs Bills going to be insane if they meet in the Play-offs and both teams are healthy. Rookie class already being talked about a ton this year, whether good or bad. Vikings turning heads.

Chiefs vs Lions Super Bowl would be another level of American viewership. Dynasty vs franchise going for their first Super Bowl win, Taylor Swift vs Eminem would be the ultimate ratings.

NFL is full of storylines right now. Bryce Young drama, Fields vs Caleb, etc. Even the whole thing about QB numbers is a hot take.

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People hate the celtics and think they're boring - but they know they are the best in the league and no eastern conference team will stop them

No team made any real impactful trades. Pg13 to Philly means nothing.

So, this season is pretty much "wait for who will play Boston in the finals"
This basically. The theme of this upcoming season was cemented during the last injury riddled offs. Cs have to do it again but for real this time(vs healthy teams) in the minds of the avg consumer.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I agree

I seen it was hockey games on and I said oh shyt basketball bout to start

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Nah.

Chiefs vs Bills going to be insane if they meet in the Play-offs and both teams are healthy. Rookie class already being talked about a ton this year, whether good or bad. Vikings turning heads.

Chiefs vs Lions Super Bowl would be another level of American viewership. Dynasty vs franchise going for their first Super Bowl win, Taylor Swift vs Eminem would be the ultimate ratings.

NFL is full of storylines right now. Bryce Young drama, Fields vs Caleb, etc. Even the whole thing about QB numbers is a hot take.
Dude I’m talking about the product not ratings. That shyt objectively is ass, it’s week 3 and we finally got some actual good games this week lmao. No one outside of Carolina gives a flying fukk about how ass Bryce Young is

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude I’m talking about the product not ratings. That shyt objectively is ass, it’s week 3 and we finally got some actual good games this week lmao. No one outside of Carolina gives a flying fukk about how ass Bryce Young is
If it's a bad product ratings wouldn't be as high as they are. There have been good games every week. Did you not watch Rams vs Lions or Packers vs Eagles week 1?

Don't even know why you brought up the NFL in a thread about the NBA anyways?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
If it's a bad product ratings wouldn't be as high as they are.

That logic is stupid lmao, that’s like saying an artist is getting better just cause they are selling more than previous albums, it’s not always the case. I’m just saying nikkas shyttinf on the NBA, and the NFL product has actual been but for 2-3 years now. Even Tom Brady saying this shyt buns

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That logic is stupid lmao, that’s like saying an artist is getting better just cause they are selling more than previous albums, it’s not always the case. I’m just saying nikkas shyttinf on the NBA, and the NFL product has actual been but for 2-3 years now. Even Tom Brady saying this shyt buns
Nah man, sounds like the NFL stays on your mind :umad:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If it's a bad product ratings wouldn't be as high as they are. There have been good games every week. Did you not watch Rams vs Lions or Packers vs Eagles week 1?

More-so, why is there a doom n gloom NBA thread in September? :dead:

Neither league is going anywhere and we all know a month from now the front page gon be littered with shyt NBA takes, as is coli tradition:snooze: