NBA Pre-Season Starts Next Week & There’s 0 Buzz for 2024 Season

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Injuries permitted the west about to have nightly great matchups

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
If it's a bad product ratings wouldn't be as high as they are. There have been good games every week. Did you not watch Rams vs Lions or Packers vs Eagles week 1?

Don't even know why you brought up the NFL in a thread about the NBA anyways?
Ratings aree sky high because of legalized gambling brah.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Any of the preseason game going to be on TV?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ratings aree sky high because of legalized gambling brah.
I mean, that's part of it and should be a thing with the NBA as well.

Fact is the NFL packs stadiums around the country week-in and week and out. Immigrants come from around the world, adopt an NFL team to cheer for and join in on American culture with all the domestic fans.

Trying to pass off "Football right now is bad to watch" as an objective fact is crazy, as that's subjective logic. A large part of the population are watching Football right now and enjoying it.

At the end of the day, loyalists, casuals, etc. all are tuning in for whatever reasons and that makes the season much more interesting and headlines/storylines pop. I was just still trying to figure out why bring the NFL into the discussion at all at this point. Even the hype before the season was crazy which is why everyone starts blabbing crazy takes on week 1.

The passing arguments thing is funny because there has been an increase in rushing touchdowns and rushing attempts as passing defenses are trying to get more complex, but more susceptible to the run. Not to mention QB's we know who can throw the ball simply haven't hit their stride. Chances are Sam Darnold won't be leading the league in passing for much longer once everyone else starts hitting their stride. QB's and Coaches are taking what the defense gives them because that's smart football and how the game is played.

If somebody just doesn't like the NFL then they should just be honest and say it rather than try to spin things with false statements. Many people are absolutely loving these runners making more contact leading to bigger hits through the game. However, we know who can drop dimes because those cats are still in the league it's only a matter of time from this point. Further, we're not even in football weather yet, we're not even in October.

Last edited: