NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game next year will be better than 2K. They finally have two studios and a full staff working on the game. shyt is a rap. Canada and Europe is the studios

I got live 18 last year
And 2k19 this year

18 was better IMO. I regret buying 2k19

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This game next year will be better than 2K. They finally have two studios and a full staff working on the game. shyt is a rap. Canada and Europe is the studios

They should release it at 19
Just like back in the day when nfl 2k did to take a bite out of madden

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The shyt can release at 10$ and it won’t have a effect

2k19 well over a million in sales in September

NBA live less than 75k in September

Man fukk outta here with that 2K shyt. The game is already graphically better and has better ball handler movement.

2K fell off because of Take Two and it's only going to get worsr

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Game is fun. Quick question. Does the street mode suck for you brehs? The way it's looking is the reason why I left live. Once I touch sliders, it's a too long convo :russ:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Bought this game a few nights ago. I have actually been enjoying it. :ohhh:

Obviously they gotta fix up a few things. Touch up the player models and their animations/jumpshots, more true to life. Fix up the bugs and glitches.

The one thing that has me buggin a bit is how each game is supposed to be an ESPN broadcast... but where is Gundy? Jackson? Burke? If live ever got the licensing to use their models and voice then each game played is going to feel so true to life from the very beginning to the player introductions to the game end

I also like the touch of choosing nba finals presentation as well. Cant wait to explore more of the game