NBA LIVE 19: The One (Official Thread)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Bought this game a few nights ago. I have actually been enjoying it. :ohhh:

Obviously they gotta fix up a few things. Touch up the player models and their animations/jumpshots, more true to life. Fix up the bugs and glitches

:dead:

Forreal, tho, as a person you was suprised how fun NBA LIVE 18 was, I cannot endorse this half ass game.

They literrally just did an update and charged $60 for it. No.

I couldn't even pull the trigger on $10.

But, NBA Live is a different fun that 2K.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Anybody know what's up with the body models on Live? Like if you over 215 the player get frolic as fukk

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dead:

Forreal, tho, as a person you was suprised how fun NBA LIVE 18 was, I cannot endorse this half ass game.

They literrally just did an update and charged $60 for it. No.

I couldn't even pull the trigger on $10.

But, NBA Live is a different fun that 2K.
You've just describe NBA 2K and Madden:mjlol: Real talk the game that changed a lot from 18 to 19 was WWE 2k19:wow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Anybody know what's up with the body models on Live? Like if you over 215 the player get frolic as fukk
Last year, graphics were comparable to 2k, far behimd, but still good. This year 2k is far ahead graphically, idk if 2k graphocs got that much better or Live got that much worse, but 2k is killing them graphically this year.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Not a lot going on with the one (version of my player). Finished a season and went straight to the next. Felt like I wasted mad time. Game is fun though.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Last year, graphics were comparable to 2k, far behimd, but still good. This year 2k is far ahead graphically, idk if 2k graphocs got that much better or Live got that much worse, but 2k is killing them graphically this year.
Impossible. The courts are so cartoonish on 2K especially.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got it for 13 bucks on MS store. I'm having more fun than the last 2k game I played but I'm pretty casual when it comes to basketball games.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost bought this game for $10 but changed my mind after playing the demo again.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Thinking about buying this for $10, but I heard the franchise mode is absolute trash, is it really that bad ? Any sports game I get, that's the mode I play the most. I can't find much on what makes the franchise mode so bad here.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Copped it for 10 and after playing 30+ games on the World Tour shyt here's my biggest gripes that make the game very frustrating to play....

- Weight doesn't matter at all in this game. My 6'5" 180lbs SF was getting locked down by a 5'6" scrub from the WNBA who comes off the bench who's also rated lower than me. I thought it would be easy af to blow past her since i'm bigger but it just does the stupid animation where you get pushed back. Also Embiid got blocked by Griner after backing her down in the paint and trying to dunk:stopitslime:

- Fast breaks are non-existent. I got AI on my team and he's constantly chased down off of steals from the top of the key by half the opposing team. You can steal the ball and the other team would be already down the court waiting. Also the CPU on your side reacts slow af to fast breaks

- Players not acting like themselves IRL. There's no reason why Tony Parker should be hitting step back 3's, breaking AI's ankles :gucci: I swear even bench players hit unbelievable shots or score like cray.

- Layup logic. I don't understand why EA still has this stupid shyt in the game from last year. Cats run to the paint, throw up the ball and it goes in. I can't count the number of times I saw a small ass PG run in the paint surrounded by All-Star Centers/PFs and throw up some wild shot after getting hit and having it go in.

- This one is a small gripe but the no fouls in World Tour. shyt is dumb af when there's a referee running up and down. Plus we're playing in the same street leagues that are IRL, which have rules like fouling :martin: