NBA Issues Statement: Durant Was Fouled, LeBron Deserved Technical.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
They also took Draymond out the game early in the first quarter on a phantom foul and tacked on a tech when he reacted to it. They also called Curry for a foul when he never made contact with the player. Im not here to use the ref excuse but I damn sure can counter any calls that benefited the Warriors yesterday.
Any other player in the league would get thrown out for continuing to scream and curse at the refs the way Draymond does. They give him more leeway than anyone else in NBA history.

Warriors exist because of ref bias

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Tag the Warrior fans that are worked up bruh . Every time we lose we are supposed to be church mouse silent. You are saying our fan base is making a big deal out of this regular saying game yet the front page has been full of reactionary threads bashing the Warriors because of this game.
And if y'all would have one there would have been more reactionary threads... it's The Coli

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
And if y'all would have one there would have been more reactionary threads... it's The Coli
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but I 100% disagree. If the Warriors won yesterday the talking points would be:

1. Warriors think they won the chip, December wins mean nothing.

2. Warriors won on Christmas last year who cares.

3. Lebron is saving his energy for June

Edub

Veteran
Daps
No Warrior fan is claiming we only lost due refs. You riding the hate wagon for daps.
Then y'all should shut da fukk up about this...all nba heads, regardless of team, know the warriors lost because they fukked up and the cavs balled out in the end....if you need refs to win, you just didn't win.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Then y'all should shut da fukk up about this...all nba heads, regardless of team, know the warriors lost because they fukked up and the cavs balled out in the end....if you need refs to win, you just didn't win.
Bruh cut that "shut the fukk up" shyt out unless we are talking face to face. Open up the Warriors season thread and show me who is saying we only loss because of the refs.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Bruh cut that "shut the fukk up" shyt out unless we are talking face to face. Open up the Warriors season thread and show me who is saying we only loss because of the refs.
Nikka...I don't got talk to you face to face to say shut d fukk up:childplease:....you nikkas emotional as fukk:scust:, once again...y'all need to shut d fukk up bout bad officiating and focus on why the game was REALLY lost. Be aggi over coli semantics brehs:pachaha:....nikka really hit me wit da "say it to my face" shyt. Nikkas need to quit this cryin and whinin....shyt is pathetic :sas2:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but I 100% disagree. If the Warriors won yesterday the talking points would be:

1. Warriors think they won the chip, December wins mean nothing.

2. Warriors won on Christmas last year who cares.

3. Lebron is saving his energy for June
Yeah reactionary threads....

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If curry drove to the basket more and looked for contact instead of avoid it like harden instead of just chuck 3's he would get the calls he gets :manny:

Curry is among the league leaders in fg % in points in the paint at least two years running but if we let you tell it all he does is shoot 3s :mjlol:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
They also took Draymond out the game early in the first quarter on a phantom foul and tacked on a tech when he reacted to it. They also called Curry for a foul when he never made contact with the player. Im not here to use the ref excuse but I damn sure can counter any calls that benefited the Warriors yesterday.

Nikka...I don't got talk to you face to face to say shut d fukk up:childplease:....you nikkas emotional as fukk:scust:, once again...y'all need to shut d fukk up bout bad officiating and focus on why the game was REALLY lost. Be aggi over coli semantics brehs:pachaha:....nikka really hit me wit da "say it to my face" shyt. Nikkas need to quit this cryin and whinin....shyt is pathetic :sas2:
My first post in this thread but im the emotional one.:jbhmm:

You name calling for no reason but im the emotional one:jbhmm:

Lets be honest, you are just a immature cat that was ready to come here talking reckless for the sake of it.