NBA Issues Statement: Durant Was Fouled, LeBron Deserved Technical.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fine with the no call on Durant but the no tech on Lebron was pretty surprising. Dude went HAM on that fukking rim to the point it was kinda comical to me :mjgrin:

But whatever. Games over. Warriors lost. These 2 minute review things are stupid imo.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:manny: That Lebron shyt was a tech though, I don't know how they missed that
They didn't miss it breh....but because they called that questionable one on RJ caused them to turn a blind eye on that one.....plus in the moment they probably felt KD and Greene were somewhat under the glass still. Bron thought they were too(he was wrong tho)....that's why he extended it like that.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:hubie: I'm just fukking with you

But it's a regular season game. The only reason it seemed more important is because of the media hype and the fact that it was on Christmas. Doesn't mean anything in reality, it's 1/82. For all we know they could get blown out at Oracle.
What if the Cavs win at Oracle too tho:dwillhuh:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean RJ got a tech for winking

If that's the case then draymond and Durant should get techs everytime they dunk

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Who cares at this, Dubs blew them nikkas out last year during the regular season, and look how the finals ended. The only thing to take away from yesterday's game, is Bron finally got that one team that's gonna push his buttons enough to play hard as fukk every time they meet. Dubs got next in Oakland...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
When Bron dunked my dad initially said it looked like he was trying not to fall on anyone...but the replay showed it was clearly tech worthy lmao.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
:francis:

If the NBA wanna do reports on bad officiating, they need to include the bs tech Jefferson got, the 2nd tech Green never got despite bytching all game, the charge, etc...

I'm not even a Cavs fan but I'm happy they didn't give a tech to Bron for hanging on the rim. I mean I'm sick and tired of non-basketball actions having an impact on a quality intense game of basketball. Doesn't impact the game in any form of fashion. No disrespect to the officials. Not "showing up" any Warrior player by "taunting" him (these are grown ass men, they can handle it anyway). I mean it's really just LBJ and the rim :francis: I think JVG said the Warriors were complaining during the action that it should be a tech, that's a weak move imo. Win the game on the court instead of campaigning for bail-out calls:francis:

Same for Jefferson foul. Well shyt happens. Did Reggie Miller push Greg Anthony to get that second three back in 95? Yes, but shyt happens. And guess what, we blew a lead in that game too. My thing is, close out games or don't come complaining if some calls don't go your way at the end of the game. :ufdup:

Also if I'm not mistaken the Warriors still had a time-out, shoulda called that.