NBA Issues Statement: Durant Was Fouled, LeBron Deserved Technical.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Now you playing stupid lol.

You been cheerleading in every reactionary thread made since yesterday.

You and @GoddamnyamanProf are the biggest none Cavs fan, Warrior haters on here besides @SuaveHooper88. Thats fine but dont throw stones and hide your hands

I'm not denying being a Warriors hater:russ:

Fucc your whole city:russ:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
My first post in this thread but im the emotional one.:jbhmm:

You name calling for no reason but im the emotional one:jbhmm:

Lets be honest, you are just a immature cat that was ready to come here talking reckless for the sake of it.
Nikka I never called YOU a name...I said y'all (gsw fans) should shut da fukk up then bout this ref shyt....no name callin, simply pipe down bout what ya'll already know wasn't the problem. I told the fanbase to shut d fukk up....you took it personal, yet I still never called you a name. This shyt got y'all (you) touchy, just admit it. I've seen gsw fans call nikkas lame, fakkit, bytch...etc. but now I gotta say shut d fukk up in a nice manner that's palatable for you....cut it out(or was that too rough):stopitslime:....this isn't about my immaturity...this is about your inability to take a loss without being sensitive. Even if u say u not....these posts tell different. Come out dem feelings breh :sas1:....c'mon out

Last edited:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Nikka I never called YOU a name...I said y'all (gsw fans) should shut da fukk up then bout this ref shyt....no name callin, simply pipe down bout what ya'll already know wasn't the problem. I told the fanbase to shut d fukk up....you took it personal, yet I still never called you a name. This shyt got y'all touchy, just admit it. I've seem gsw fans call nikkas lame, fakkit, bytch...etc. but now I gotta say shut d fukk up in a nice manner that palatable for you....cut it out(or was that too rough):stopitslime:....this isn't about my immaturity...this is about your inability to take a loss without being sensitive. Even if u say u not....these posts tell different. Come out dem feelings breh :sas1:....c'mon out
Blah blah "emotional", "mad". You got me bruh, you win.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
It ain't about winnin'....but you need to grow da fukk up. U know I ain't call u a name ...but the word fukk is just to much to take tonight huh:mjcry:......what u gon do when y'all get smacked postseason, cuz that's comin too:mjlol:
Im the one that needs to grow up:deadmanny:

See you in the post season breh

Daps
KDFAIL.0.gif
damn you are one salty boston fan. I'm sorry LeBron shut the book on your Boston Three Party in 2011/2012 but this level of cope is disgusting.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Why never gamble.
They need super intelligent infailable robots to do this ref shyt.
Motherfuk human referees and their mothers

Last edited: