NBA Issues Statement: Durant Was Fouled, LeBron Deserved Technical.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Make up your fukking minds

First off earlier yall were claiming its just a regular season and the shyt dont matter so why yall so worked up about the referee after action report.

The real reason is that yall so stuck up in the idea that nobody should be able to hang with GSW that yall cant even imagine that sometimes shyt wont go your way.

How many times has GSW gotten the benefit of calls ? We probably could list hundreds. But that shyt was okay then huh?

I am gonna bookmark this thread and bump it every fukking time GSW gets the benefit of calls near the end of close game and watch you hypocrites do contortions to justify why its right in those instances
Tag the Warrior fans that are worked up bruh . Every time we lose we are supposed to be church mouse silent. You are saying our fan base is making a big deal out of this regular saying game yet the front page has been full of reactionary threads bashing the Warriors because of this game.

Last edited:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Draymond shouldve been ejected for running to the bench after a foul :yeshrug:

:russ:

lebronrun_medium.gif

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Both teams pushed the envelope as much as they possibly could when it comes to fouling in ways that wouldn't get called very often. The refs were shyt and that style of play is ugly but there's really no way to control it when everyone is doing it.

Regarding the technicals, Jefferson's is an automatic taunting call. Not for the wink but for staring his defender down for several seconds after dunking on him. LeBron's was an automatic call too, it doesn't really matter that the clock was stopped, he was trying to tear the fukking rim down :russ:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
They also took Draymond out the game early in the first quarter on a phantom foul and tacked on a tech when he reacted to it. They also called Curry for a foul when he never made contact with the player. Im not here to use the ref excuse but I damn sure can counter any calls that benefited the Warriors yesterday.

I dun fuc with them GSW nikkas :yeshrug: but yea...them Calls was :usure: but what my cousin said yesterday right before he passed out from all that smoked ham :blessed: was that Silver dun gave these refs the green light on Draymond..:ufdup:.he gun be paying for fukkery that he ain't done or will do in the future :manny: Last year he was body slamming nikkas and the Refs was :yeshrug: now nikkas sneeze in his direction and he catching techs off the strength :mjcry: The boy is marked...:manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Even though the Lebytch "jungling around on the rim" (JVG I see you) was a blatantly missed called, the game shouldn't have even came down to that..
You up by 14 and once again get careless with the ball and stopped playing aggressively..

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
The most obvious was lebrons tech for doing close grip pull ups on the rim

The Durant shyt was a foul too but as it happened these blind refs could've missed it. But lebrons tech was blatantly obvious :heh:

:mjlol: I was doing them shyts earlier today at the Gym...and failing miserably with my old self :russ: Be Henny Bron Breh's:blessed:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Tag the Warrior fans that are worked bruh. Every time we lose we are supposed to be church mouse silent. You are saying our fan base is making a big deal out of this regular saying game yet the front page has been full of reactionary threads bashing the Warriors because of this game.

Breh you surely were on here during the Miami Heat era a couple years ago

People always make reactionary threads when the big fish loses....

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Who the fukk is yall?:yeshrug:
Golden state fans who feel cheated (even tho squandering a 14pt lead late in the 4th) or Whoever thinks this thread or that report is dreaded by cavs fans...you made the statement so I assume you think this is phasing cavs fans....it's not

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Breh you surely were on here during the Miami Heat era a couple years ago

People always make reactionary threads when the big fish loses....
Thats fine I have absolutely no problem with that. Your post just gave off the vibe that Warrior fans have been leading a crusade complaining about the loss. @Gil Scott-Heroin gets called out for "hiding" while the rest of us get accused of whining as soon as we say something that the Warrior haters dont agree with. We cant win :manny:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
:manny: To late now just wait till next season tho they gonna be blowing that ref hotline up after every game:deadmanny: