NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah right after the decision, can't wait to alter the NBA history books :wow:
The buzz of that first game in Boston :wow:. The December game vs Cleveland :demonic:. The Christmas game vs the lakers :ahh:. Games 1, 2, and 5 at home vs Boston in the semis :blessed:. Especially the end of game 5. Game 2 vs Chicago when Haslem came back :banderas:. Gonna be tempting to trade for at least Shane Battier since Houston was irrelevant that year anyway, but I guess I could just go small with James Jones and Mike Miller on the wings as long as the game added Jones. Hope they got Luol Deng, CJ Watson, and Kyle Korver back into the game for the bulls.

Wanted 2012-13 for the Knicks too. They might’ve been my 2nd most used team in 2K13 after the heat. They need to get it together and get Norris Cole back into the game so we have the whole 2012-13 rotation again too.

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The buzz of that first game in Boston :wow:. The December game vs Cleveland :demonic:. The Christmas game vs the lakers :ahh:. Gonna be tempting to trade for at least Shane Battier since Houston was irrelevant that year anyway, but I guess I could just go small with James Jones and Mike Miller on the wings as long as the game added Jones. Hope they got Luol Deng, CJ Watson, and Kyle Korver back into the game for the bulls.

Wanted 2012-13 for the Knicks too. They might’ve been my 2nd most used team in 2K13 after the heat. They need to get it together and get Norris Cole back into the game so we have the whole 2012-13 rotation again too.
Damn you brought back memories, but yeah I really hope that they got the rights for majority of the players during this time. It would feel incomplete if they don't got the right players for some key moments during that time, that bulls team was important. I think I will control all 30 teams and do the Melo trade on the game like it happened in real life to see how it would go.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Haven’t really seen anything in the gameplay that stands apart from 2k23 aside from people posting speed boosts and hop backs which i consider negatives, black friday it is..