NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Daps

How is that feature?

it's actually a good feature, because you don't have to guess what kind of build you want to create and eliminates the need to go through the whole creation process to find a "____ type build". This eliminates a lot of youtube avenues where people tune into creators to find out how to build "____ type builds"

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone who got the league pass edition last year, was it worth it? I get a league pass subscription yearly.
I’m wondering the same thing. I’m out of market so it’d be a lot easier to watch the heat on league pass and a whole season of league pass is $90-120 anyway and I already have $45-50 worth of Xbox gift cards. Normally I’d wait until it’s $15-20 on sale or how PlayStation gave it to us for free a month or two ago, but getting league pass (especially if they pull off the trade for Dame) would be great. It’s to watch all 30 teams and not the pick 3-5 teams package, right?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I’m wondering the same thing. I’m out of market so it’d be a lot easier to watch the heat on league pass and a whole season of league pass is $90-120 anyway and I already have $45-50 worth of Xbox gift cards. Normally I’d wait until it’s $15-20 on sale or how PlayStation gave it to us for free a month or two ago, but getting league pass (especially if they pull off the trade for Dame) would be great. It’s to watch all 30 teams and not the pick 3-5 teams package, right?
I got League Pass through Prime last year and I think that's the only way I'd get it going forward.

$15/month and you can cancel whenever you want.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I’m just tryna make the same build as I have In the last two 2ks..2k23 it was 2 way interior finisher, forgot what it was for 22

My three point and shooting was at 25..I’d brick everything

But my steals, all dunks were at 95-99..rebounds at like 90 something and perimeter defense at like 85-90

I was spamming and stealing everything or intercepting every pass and just going on fast breaks in the park :russ:

Think I averaged like 3.5 steals a game in park which is only to 21 so it’s wild :russ:
this that oldhead talkin bout 'lets go zone' while their matchup is splashing 3s. if you don't stop :laff:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I got League Pass through Prime last year and I think that's the only way I'd get it going forward.

$15/month and you can cancel whenever you want.
What’s the difference between that and a 12 month subscription? You’re able to watch a bunch of random classic games on league pass right?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
What’s the difference between that and a 12 month subscription? You’re able to watch a bunch of random classic games on league pass right?
I dunno; I never bother with old games. I just like the flexibility Prime gives you with the monthly option.

Streaming quality is flawless too. Never had a hiccup while watching a game.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I dunno; I never bother with old games. I just like the flexibility Prime gives you with the monthly option.

Is league pass through Amazon Prime a separate subscription?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

How many people can use it at once? I’ve got relatives who are out of market for their favorite teams too. The one the game offers I mean if it specifies.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
If they're nixing skill based shot timing, the defense better damn well be boosted and the penalization for inaccuracies better be significant. Appeasing a bunch of dweebs who melted down in '23 because for the first time, there was an actual skill gap in the series when gaming competitively and they couldn't simply claim and boast about how cold they were in lobbies without proving it.