Nba 2k20 has by far the worst dribble mechanics in any basketball game... ever

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: Don’t get me started on the shooting. And dumbass shot animations like when they turn around before the fukking shot goes in. Steph does that like 5 times in a season, got bumass nikkas doing it smh. Can’t hit a consistent shot. Can’t do shyt.

What about that dumb tap dance slide routine they do when you hit a regular driving layup. Like why is that in the game, why is Anthony Davis facing the crowd and doing that?

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
:snoop:
played online team vs. I was 4-0 until I went to tier3, I had the cavs other dude had atl. Trae Young came out shooting deep 3 not missing one.

I don’t get the game feels heavy and delayed with everything. Haven’t felt this kind of video game rage since I was a kid.

I had to delete it.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Send link to tournament. I'll throw an extra $50 your way on top of whatever you get from your 2nd place finish. :banderas:

:hhh:

I'll run you off of the sticks.

It's a bet between my brother and I. First one to 20 games won, loser has to buy a PS5. We're tied at 17 games, didn't know he got better.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yeah I really hate 2k20. I made a Shaq, got him up to an 89 ovr Paint Beast and he still misses wide open layups for no reason. I’ve never felt in control of the dribbling and the shooting is just off. Idk wtf has gotten into 2k (micro transactions) but it ain’t fun anymore. I pretty much log on to fukk around but I don’t really fukk with this game.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
This weird because LIVE is he other option. Go play Live 19 and tell me it ain’t better than 2K19-20. Y’all don’t understand you might not like live but EVERYBODY needs Live if you want 2K to do anything. If you open a sandwich shop in fukkkng bum fukk backroad SC you not worried about competition you putting all kinda funky shyt on the menu. 2K ok some “this isn’t my kitchen, you gonna eat what I serve...or starve” because there is no other side to the coin right now. It’s just 2K, unfortunately.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Just drive to the hash marks and all defenders will move out your way. Game is broken, get your PS5 easier breh.

I can't do it. I like to play fair. That's the only reason he's won. I'm picking the Kings a good chunk and he's got those alley-ooping Lakers.

When I pick a good team like the 76ers, Simmons and Embiid get injured every game.

:mjcry:

I pick the Bucks and it's not even a challenge, everything goes in. Same with my Nets.

Melo was putting in work just off of his mid range pull ups.

:wow:

Imma wrap it up, pre-orders are already being taken over here.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
This weird because LIVE is he other option. Go play Live 19 and tell me it ain’t better than 2K19-20. Y’all don’t understand you might not like live but EVERYBODY needs Live if you want 2K to do anything. If you open a sandwich shop in fukkkng bum fukk backroad SC you not worried about competition you putting all kinda funky shyt on the menu. 2K ok some “this isn’t my kitchen, you gonna eat what I serve...or starve” because there is no other side to the coin right now. It’s just 2K, unfortunately.

Live is not better. If Live was better it would do better sales wise. 2K didn't get here because of that $19 price tag back in the day alone. It sold better because it was the better game with the better mechanics.

With that being said, 2K nowadays is very mediocre, but Live is a steaming pile of shyt in comparison. Making a basketball game is hard, we may never have a comparable game.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
2k has evolved itself into an arcade game at this point. I'm old enough to remember the OG 2K and a lot of people would say "fukk this, it's too difficult". 2K should go the route of making 2 different games, they could easily make The Park a standalone game that would be like NBA Street and go back to making 2K a simulation NBA Game

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2k has evolved itself into an arcade game at this point. I'm old enough to remember the OG 2K and a lot of people would say "fukk this, it's too difficult". 2K should go the route of making 2 different games, they could easily make The Park a standalone game that would be like NBA Street and go back to making 2K a simulation NBA Game

Hopefully their arcade football game takes off, and they can put out an EA Big type of brand they can put all that shyt under, and leave the simulation alone

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This game is so trash and has so little innovation that I haven't played it in 4+ years started playing a week ago and I'm still as good as when I played 4+ years ago :mjlol:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
Glad I got it for free on the PSN.

The worst 2K i've ever played

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really want to play basketball games but this game is the front runner, gets all the development, and honestly is a pain to play

I never understood the 2k hype. It’s just not a fun game. Feels like the player are underwater or something, like there’s some sort of friction preventing them from moving. And yes, the dribbling is trash. Brings nothing to mind of how a person might actually pick up a ball and handle.

Some of y’all really think nba live is about it.. I might give it a try again . Been a while