Nba 2k20 has by far the worst dribble mechanics in any basketball game... ever

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game makes me slow down on a wide open layup since someone with a shot blocker badge is approaching. :heh:

2k been doing this bullshyt...it’s even worse when I’m a quick ass guard being chased down by a much slower player...that being said 2k20 grew on me despite its flaws...maybe cuz of the lack of actual basketball

Daps
2k been doing this bullshyt...it’s even worse when I’m a quick ass guard being chased down by a much slower player...that being said 2k20 grew on me despite its flaws...maybe cuz of the lack of actual basketball

This is because we got no damn choice :mjlol:

I play it begrudgingly because I’m such a sim sports gamer. I need that fix. Need to run a franchise mode(basically the only thing I play) if it wasn’t for the actual community coming together and making sliders every year the game would be unplayable, literally.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i havent played nba games in long time so times have changed. i actually started playing nba 2k20 and i think its is great. if its bad, then what is the best nba game of all time? what am i missing?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i havent played nba games in long time so times have changed. i actually started playing nba 2k20 and i think its is great. if its bad, then what is the best nba game of all time? what am i missing?

this answers your question...as a “brand new” experience then ya I would say it’s a great game too...I’ve been playing since 2k11 tho and have only missed out on 12 and 14...it’s not a horrible game otherwise I wouldn’t be playing it but I’m just not excited about it as I used to be...also I’ve seen the removal of features that I liked in previous installments so the series isn’t what it used to be imo...for someone with “fresh eyes” I understand they would be impressed with this game as they have nothing to compare it to...not saying that as a “fault” cuz I still think it’s a good game/series overall...I like myplayer and myleague the best...actually that’s all I play

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Have a 79% winning percentage in PNO and still hate the game. Gave up at HOF, all the matches were close because of some bs. Quit Park after 2k19, its just fixed gambling
:manny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
nikkas buy it every year tho

full

For full fukkin' price too.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2K16 or 2K18 were peak 2K games.

It's a crap shoot on what you get now.

About to win a PS5 off of 2K20

:wow:

Send link to tournament. I'll throw an extra $50 your way on top of whatever you get from your 2nd place finish. :banderas: