Nba 2k is an embarrassingly bad greedy money grab

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This game is getting a lot of flack and push back.

Interesting to see how this continues.

Honestly if EA gets there shyt together they could see a huge spike in sales next year off the back lash of this game.

People seem to be getting fed up.

shyt is a disgusting money grab. I never seen anything like this.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
What happened to the days when games were shipped out COMPLETE, with all levels and unlockables already there.

When you could just put in a cheat code to unlock everything.

fukking greedy ass gaming industry

Mothafukkas shouldn't even buy these "get a head start on everyone else " shyt just grind and play the game. So if you got fukked over it's your fault nobody told you to buy it.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
those retards at 2k ruined the great myplayer/mycareer mode
turned it into a bet/mtv movie special
dont blame 2k tho blame the fanboys and stans
there are several 2k youtubers that call em out on their BS

I feel disrespected as an African American with this Asian bytch.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welcome to the future :blessed: :snoop: Don't kid yourself, this is where all games are headed. They've studied the mobile phone market, who studied gambling addiction, and they want in on that money. Mobile is number 1 in profit because of micro-transactions. I've already seen this shyt all over PC games for the last five years. 2K will make some empty gesture to appease the bad press, but nothing will really change and they'll still plague their games with grindy money grabs. For every customer they lose that's not willing to put up with this they will gain ten times more money from some rich kid that's addicted to buying VC. So they don't give a fukk as long as their share holders see those returns.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don’t understand how people buy a basketball game to play with created players but that’s another thread
I've always felt this way. I enjoy just playing the game with the teams, and simulating an NBA game with their play styles etc.

That create a player to go hoop on the blacktop always was some weird shyt for me.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
If I can't create a player and max him out at 99 right off the bat for free I ain't buying that sports game.

Lol at spending money on a game then spending more

good point, but technically you CAN do this...you can even lock on your player for a whole season and just play as him

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
About to sell this shyt back to Gamestop or Best Buy. I had better simulation gameplay results from Live than 2k.

When I Play Kyrie John Wall superstars and playmakers they will cook you in live. 2K everybody play the fukking same. They really doesn't give a fukk about gameplay anymore.