Nba 2k is an embarrassingly bad greedy money grab

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Its fukking pathetic that it took like every 2K youtuber complaining for that to happen though. If we aint have them, 2K wouldve shipped that off and had nikkas wasting barrels of VC with busted builds
No it was a way u could check but u had to leave the attribute menu to look at your player card. It was annoying but it was a way

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I'm glad Im not a my player ass nikka and really only play season mode:whew:

same here, but I actually tried myPlayer last night for the first time really and to be honest it was actually kinda fun :sadcam:

I'm not gonna be paying for any vc tho. :umad:

also, last year on 2k17 when I was playing seasons I was earning vc, anybody know if that's the case on here :patrice:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
same here, but I actually tried myPlayer last night for the first time really and to be honest it was actually kinda fun :sadcam:

I'm not gonna be paying for any vc tho. :umad:

also, last year on 2k17 when I was playing seasons I was earning vc, anybody know if that's the case on here :patrice:
It's crazy. I think I got over 100k vc on 2k17 just from playing regular games. I be damned if I pay for that shyt :mjlol:

I haven't copped 18 yet. Might do it tonight. I'm gettin' that itch for some hoops.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Do you still have to buy the same items twice when you make a new player?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I've always felt this way. I enjoy just playing the game with the teams, and simulating an NBA game with their play styles etc.

That create a player to go hoop on the blacktop always was some weird shyt for me.
Exactly. Hooping as a regular nikka on the virteal playground everyday is pretty pathetic. Especially when as a kid we literally hooped everyday on the playground outaide. Now it seems nikkas are literally replacing real life outdoor activities with the video game equivalent. Sad

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Hooping as a regular nikka on the virteal playground everyday is pretty pathetic. Especially when as a kid we literally hooped everyday on the playground outaide. Now it seems nikkas are literally replacing real life outdoor activities with the video game equivalent. Sad
Yup, I played ball in HS and baseball in college.

And I used to always play pick up games every week til my guy got a new job where he couldn't get the school court anymore like 2 years ago. Just started getting back on the court about a month ago tho...

I never played the career mode or Road to the Show in MLB The Show either.