GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It does pretty much single handedly have the worst fighting characters of all time. No bullshyt, Primal Rage roster had more personality.

I like Lau and Akira and thats about it. Characters are straight Trash.
Meh

The customization is dope. The characters are just a template to whatever you want them to look like. SF makes you pay for costumes tho

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Virtua Fighter is a great series. :ufdup:

I put it right next to Street Fighter. You could argue that Virtua Fighter has never had a bad game. Can't say the same for Street Fighter.

DOA is trash. :mjlol:

Virtua Fighter is far from "boring".

fukk is wit these dudes trying to shyt on virtua fighter breh..... :what: Even hard core fighters who don't play virtua fighter know to respect the crown. :stopitslime:
virtua%20fighter.jpg

Virtua fighter is biggest in japanese arcades ...over all the other b.s. out there. Sega typically ships the final tuned versions out. It's no secret that u.s. fighters even hard core fighting gamers don't go in as hard with virtua fighter. but in terms of Game play mechanics and balence virtua fighter is shytting over all this other shyt yall on. Anyone who's really into fighters would tell you that. Even the people who don't fukk wit virtua fighter like that.
:yeshrug:

And yes i, respect the pedigree & rock wit street fighter.......
street%20fighter.jpg

Yep :francis:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what, Street Fighter probably is the goat fighting game series, but I'm just going to say that Capcom period runs this fighting game shyt. Along with SF, the VS series is goat too. :wow: :banderas:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ehrgeiz sounds like nut noise

"Ehrgeizzzz thats some good puzzy right dea bytch eeeugghh"

If they made a graphical remake of Ehrgeiz with Cloud and the bonus of the Mishima clan, it would be Goat.

But Street Fighter 3: Third strike was the last universally loved Street Fighter game. Everyone has mixed opinions on SF IV and V.

Tekken is the GOAT 3D fighter, just that Tekken 6 left me kinda :francis: but TTT2 was :noah: with Jun, Angel, Michelle, and the OG Devil.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Even with this cheap ass, game breaking, mutant-hunting abomination? :comeon:

latest

MvC is number 2 but SF is forever the GOAT. Hell, MvC birthed it's whole style from SF.
:ufdup:

MvC2 is the definition of a broke ass game I played because it was "fun" ...or cause other people played it(competition):francis:

1. Mecha gief
mz-walkback.gif
latest

2. Silver samurai(ice armor)
Sprites_SilverSamurai.gif
latest

3. Strider on backup
strider6.gif
latest

fukk wit me when I get you in the corner :sas2: ......................................game still broke as shyt :mjpls:

Last edited:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Mark of the wolves is basically the best fighting game ever made.

Sf4 copied it so much, so I think that it is subtle nod to MOTW's overall superiority.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
SF is the king man, 3rd Strike is still my favorite.

Other games do get respect tho.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Even with this cheap ass, game breaking, mutant-hunting abomination? :comeon:

latest

MvC is number 2 but SF is forever the GOAT. Hell, MvC birthed it's whole style from SF.
Rakim birthed nas style but i like nas more. fukks your point? MVC3 better then street fighter, if you know how to play.

Street fighter with a very high roster is better then mvc3 though. To bad this shyt only has 16 characters. Should be criminal

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fukk is wit these dudes trying to shyt on virtua fighter breh..... :what: Even hard core fighters who don't play virtua fighter know to respect the crown. :stopitslime:
virtua%20fighter.jpg

Virtua fighter is biggest in japanese arcades ...over all the other b.s. out there. Sega typically ships the final tuned versions out. It's no secret that u.s. fighters even hard core fighting gamers don't go in as hard with virtua fighter. but in terms of Game play mechanics and balence virtua fighter is shytting over all this other shyt yall on. Anyone who's really into fighters would tell you that. Even the people who don't fukk wit virtua fighter like that.
:yeshrug:

And yes i, respect the pedigree & rock wit street fighter.......
street%20fighter.jpg

Yep :francis:
@Kamikaze Revy got competition on the collection tip

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:ufdup:

MvC2 is the definition of a broke ass game I played because it was "fun" ...or cause other people played it(competition):francis:

1. Mecha gief
mz-walkback.gif
latest

2. Silver samurai(ice armor)
Sprites_SilverSamurai.gif
latest

3. Strider on backup
strider6.gif
latest

fukk wit me when I get you in the corner :sas2: ......................................game still broke as shyt :mjpls:
Sentinel and magneto were too much.
My team was Guile, Strider, and Ryu

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If they made a graphical remake of Ehrgeiz with Cloud and the bonus of the Mishima clan, it would be Goat.

But Street Fighter 3: Third strike was the last universally loved Street Fighter game. Everyone has mixed opinions on SF IV and V.

Tekken is the GOAT 3D fighter, just that Tekken 6 left me kinda :francis: but TTT2 was :noah: with Jun, Angel, Michelle, and the OG Devil.
OG Devil? Kazuya when he did that Blue Man Group shyt?

Devilkazuya.jpg

I cant justify buying anything newer than a PS3/XBOX 360 right now. Lot of these games are no go for me :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
OG Devil? Kazuya when he did that Blue Man Group shyt?

Devilkazuya.jpg

I cant justify buying anything newer than a PS3/XBOX 360 right now. Lot of these games are no go for me :francis:

Yeah, the OG Devil from Tekken 2 and beyond.

But yeah, the PS4/ X One generation needs more AAA titles. A lot more.