blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Genesis?:scust:
No wonder your talking shyt, that was the inferior port:russ:

It wasn't even average until the six button dropped :mjlol:
And that sound :huhldup:

SF is the goat, I've played damn near every fighting game and nothing is better than Ryu.
Last Blade though :banderas:
U my nikka for mentioning that piff
:salute:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
VF is the best fighter I've ever played.
SF is the most entertaining to watch
Tekken is the one I want to master but don't think I ever will :mjcry:
SC is just really fun to play.
DOA is a fukking disappointment since Itagaki left/got fired/whatever; DOA5 on PC is the worst fighting game ever made. :pacspit:
Bruh

Ur whole post is exactly how i think to the T

I wanna master Tekken so bad :mjcry:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
SF is the GOAT just off legacy and impact alone but at the same time some SF fans have become snobs.

Tekken is more or less the GOAT 3D fighter and 4 was the only real misstep in the franchise.
Mortal Kombat and Netherrealm studios deserves a ton of credit for the strives they have made the last 2 entries and for resurrecting a virtually dead franchise.
Soul Blade/Calibur has had some amazing games in their own right.
DOA is a serviceable B tier fighter
Virtua Fighter is the most technical fighter I've played and its definitely not for everyone.
Those Arksys games like Blazblue deserve respect too.

Relax guys.
I cant lie, I enjoy Tekken and SF equally

And high key Tekken went way left... Tekken's physics engine was as innovative as SF's

But all praises are due to the originator. This shyt was a phenomenon.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The Genesis?:scust:
No wonder your talking shyt, that was the inferior port:russ:

It wasn't even average until the six button dropped :mjlol:
And that sound :huhldup:

SF is the goat, I've played damn near every fighting game and nothing is better than Ryu.
Last Blade though :banderas:
It's fine if you think Ryu is goat.....opinions and thangs.

But it's indisputable that other fighters have done much more with the formula than SF has.

The argument Yall are making is that since cherry koolaid started this flavored water shyt, then no other flavored water has come and done better.

It doesn't work like that :manny:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So dont hit me with this "b-b-but SF5 didnt meet sales targets in Romania, it flopped" bullshyt. nikka w/o SF2 "fighting games" would still be on some side scroll Streets of Rage bullshyt. I will not stand for the blasphemy

So what SF is the GOAT fighting franchise? Most people agree. All the more reason for SFV to be held to a high standard. You should demand more from Capcom. They fukked up.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
MKX is not fukking with SFV lol. The game is dogshyt.

MK9 was goat imo, it had that perfect sense of spacing/footsie style of play that really rewarded educated guessing at the highest level while still having those unorthodox mechanics that MK is known for to spice things up(teleports, insane zoning, crazy rushdown).

MKX on the other hand was the opposite in everyway. It moved away from rewarding spacing and patience altogether in favor of constant setplay. And it achieved this by giving the cast 50/50s, insane pressure, far-reaching normals, a run system, and smaller levels. Controlling space or any sort of defensive play is obsolete in MKX.