Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Breh you just showing out now :martin: These casuals don't know nothing bout dat :stopitslime:............:lolbron:

That's like me dapping "Tobal no 1"(Best fighter you never played :sadcam::blessed:) or Ehrgeiz(gimmicky :huhldup: but obscure)
tobal.jpg
tobal #1 was fukkin fire tho

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Before SF4 came about there were many games that rivaled ST and SF3 (and CVS2)

No order
1. Garou: Mark of The Wolves
2. Last Blade 1, Last Blade 2
3. KOF98
4. Samurai Shodown 1-3

But yeah, Capcom is the MJ of the Fighting Game Industry

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Sentinel and magneto were too much.
My team was Guile, Strider, and Ryu

Breh :ohlawd: my home boy ced used to run Gulie, Charlie, and Ryu ...epic matches :blessed: epic memories :banderas: man :steviej:

Funny thing is, back when I refused to play mvc2:scust:(it's a broken game :yeshrug::francis:) they taught me my base play with silver samurai that I built on and started running shyt with. I remember this one time an asian dude from a town 30min away came up and ran a Sentinel, magneto,......maybe storm?? Team. I'm sitting there like breh :stopitslime:(We informally banned certain characters) I already knew where that shyt was going :trash: I knew it would take him a minute to get used to the arcade and get warmed up :jbhmm:
1. Starting with gief I jumped on his ass and the first time he touched the ground I immediately put
latest
in.
2. Swapped out to
latest

3. Worked him over to fill second level up real quick
Sprites_SilverSamurai.gif

4. Called mech gief out on assist like

5. Popped him two times with castle grey scull
tumblr_nujtkzAbMS1uyl9zzo1_500.gif

6.The rush down was to strong, his ass never had a chance.....
cop-out-nope.gif
sentinal-mouthblast.gif
no
images
no
latest
no
robot-centinela-21524.gif
no
images

cop-out-nope.gif

:russ:................:scust:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
People talking about sf3 was a universally loved or accepted game or the last universally loved game are either :troll:, weren't there, or don't remember correctly
SF3 almost killed SF and was released in the fighting game dark ages. Casuals didn't fukk with the sf3 series at all (until the daigo parry video and then even hardly). People bytched about it being so different roster wise and otherwise. The hardcore had qualms with the parry system as they believed it was fundamentally broken. Read this thread Parrying: Good or Bad? - Page 3 It's from 10+ years and is infamous for going into great depth in this. It ended up as pretty poor for spectators too as too much of the game ended up as wiffing normals to build meter and then fish for something or hitconfirm into super. Yun & Chunli dominate the cast way too hard as well in 3rd strike leading to little character diversity

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People talking about sf3 was a universally loved or accepted game or the last universally loved game are either :troll:, weren't there, or don't remember correctly
SF3 almost killed SF and was released in the fighting game dark ages. Casuals didn't fukk with the sf3 series at all (until the daigo parry video and then even hardly). People bytched about it being so different roster wise and otherwise. The hardcore had qualms with the parry system as they believed it was fundamentally broken. Read this thread Parrying: Good or Bad? - Page 3 It's from 10+ years and is infamous for going into great depth in this. It ended up as pretty poor for spectators too as too much of the game ended up as wiffing normals to build meter and then fish for something or hitconfirm into super. Yun & Chunli dominate the cast way too hard as well in 3rd strike leading to little character diversity

Yeah I actually want to make a thread about the fighting game transition between arcades dieing off and (online play / social media) that gave fighters more play and life again. Someone made a post talking like street fighter is going to die and I'm like :stopitslime: Casuals obviously don't know the fighting game community saw these fighting game franchises through the darkest of times during that transition of almost a decade:francis: When I get a chance I'm definitely writing that post cause there are people here completely oblivious to that time in the fighting game communty......

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Matter a fact I remember people paying upward of $60 bones to get stuff like mvc2 on ps2 or cap vs snk 2 ps2 because companies weren't putting out new editions anymore. :whew: Trust the FGC has weathered some serious storms :francis: With social media and the ability to organize meetups in your city ...there really is no looking back :takedat: