GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Anyone who even attempts to make a case for Mortal Kombat over SF is crazy IMO.
fukking this, MK really only has 2 ""serious"" fighting games under it's belt, and that's MK9 and MKX

Get the fukk outta here lol. Only Tekken I'm seeing as a good competition and SC just below that.
Tekken can compete with SF but VF can't?

Daps
SF is the GOAT just off legacy and impact alone but at the same time some SF fans have become snobs.

Tekken is more or less the GOAT 3D fighter and 4 was the only real misstep in the franchise.
Mortal Kombat and Netherrealm studios deserves a ton of credit for the strides they have made the last 2 entries and for resurrecting a virtually dead franchise.
Soul Blade/Calibur has had some amazing games in their own right.
DOA is a serviceable B tier fighter
Virtua Fighter is the most technical fighter I've played and its definitely not for everyone.
Those Arksys games like Blazblue deserve respect too.

Relax guys.
real talk right here..

and being real. for ME, I legit had more fun with tekken tag,Dead or Alive 5 and MK9 , MKX then I did with the last street fighter...

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk right here..

and being real. for ME, I legit had more fun with tekken tag,Dead or Alive 5 and MK9 , MKX then I did with the last street fighter...
This. While imo SF is the goat I didn't like SF4 and I personally didn't care if they made a comeback. I've been eating good off Tekken Tag, Blaze Blue, DOA. Only reason why i didn't cope Blaze Blue and Guilty Gear when they were on sale in December was because i held out for SF5 and its already more entertaining than its predecessor

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I've always been a virtua fighter guy :yeshrug: .......(game play M.echanics O.ver B.ullshyt extras) :myman:
virtua%20fighter.jpg

Though I can't shyt on "street fighter". Everyone who remembers fighters before "street fighter 2" knows why.

:francis::snoop:

Last edited:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Man I didn't even know there was really a difference in gameplay with MK9/ MKX

Like y'all need to make YouTube videos breaking this shyt down:mjcry:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
SF is the goat based on the strength of SF2 super turbo, even Alpha 2-3, Third Strike, and 4 as well for revitalizing the entire genre.

Much as I dislike 5, SF is still GOAT.

But yall gonna name drop random fighters like Last Blade but no love for Samurai Showdown?:stopitslime:
:wow: i remember spending so many hours on Samrai Showdown on SNES

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SF is the goat based on the strength of SF2 super turbo, even Alpha 2-3, Third Strike, and 4 as well for revitalizing the entire genre.

Much as I dislike 5, SF is still GOAT.

But yall gonna name drop random fighters like Last Blade but no love for Samurai Showdown?:stopitslime:

:wow::snoop: .......:francis:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll take Garou Mark of the Wolves or Last Blade 2 over any Street Fighter:manny:

Breh you just showing out now :martin: These casuals don't know nothing bout dat :stopitslime:............:lolbron:

That's like me dapping "Tobal no 1"(Best fighter you never played :sadcam::blessed:) or Ehrgeiz(gimmicky :huhldup: but obscure)
tobal.jpg

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Tobal was dope as fukk.. I always thought if it coming back out or adopting a fighting game with it's system. Its level of reversals was crazy and ahead of its time.

I liked Ehrgiez too, but barely ever played it.

Last edited: