Nav Feels ‘Sick’ When Paparazzi Ignore Him: ‘I Get in My F*cking Lambo Truck Right in Front of Them’

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
The coli always complaining about racism yet they don’t see or acknowledge their own racism towards other races. Never before have I seen so much Indian slander when I bring up NAV. The hypocrisy is crazy. Imagine people talked that way about black people on this forum, it would be insta-ban

And gotta respect NAV Hendrix’s honesty in the article.

shut the fukk up.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
The coli always complaining about racism yet they don’t see or acknowledge their own racism towards other races. Never before have I seen so much Indian slander when I bring up NAV. The hypocrisy is crazy. Imagine people talked that way about black people on this forum, it would be insta-ban

if anyone of any color or race said what he said in this interview I would do the same thing. Give it up Nav, TMZ not taking your picture.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps

Yo Naveed, tell your moms to fix me that GOOD biryani or I'm giving her a shower my g :bustback:

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nav raps about being addicted to fame. whats the issue here? atleast he honest about it.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's lame but honest.....allota of y'all favorite rappers were insecure about their looks/fame/how other's perceived them (Jay-Z, Biggie easily come to mind)

The difference is they actually had the skills/talent and the music to back it up - non of which Nav has which makes him look like a whiny p*ssy. His persona is fake and his music is awful

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
lol didn't even think about that. I see you are from Canada too. Not sure if Montreal and Toronto are close like that but does Canada even give a fukk about this dude?
Ye I’m from both places not to sure ..couple people fukk with nav features with artist like lil durk uzi etc but solo projects are lright but he’s not wack

Edit: I’m sure his brown people hold him down in mtl Toronto & Vancouver

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference is they actually had the skills/talent and the music to back it up - non of which Nav has which makes him look like a whiny p*ssy. His persona is fake and his music is awful
You’re retarded if you don’t think NAV has talent. He’s self produced. Produced for major artists. He’s made the right connections and made millions. His popularity is on the rise. You’re just a lowly hater

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ye I’m from both places not to sure ..couple people fukk with nav features with artist like lil durk uzi etc but solo projects are lright but he’s not wack

Edit: I’m sure his brown people hold him down in mtl Toronto & Vancouver
Brown people are a key demographic for hip hop in Canada. Go to any hip hop concert in Vancouver or Toronto and 50% of the crowd is brown. There’s more brown people than black people IMO