Nav Feels ‘Sick’ When Paparazzi Ignore Him: ‘I Get in My F*cking Lambo Truck Right in Front of Them’

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Who is this clown? I saw some article about The Weeknd being on his album and going at Drake, but i don't honestly know who he is.

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli always complaining about racism yet they don’t see or acknowledge their own racism towards other races. Never before have I seen so much Indian slander when I bring up NAV. The hypocrisy is crazy. Imagine people talked that way about black people on this forum, it would be insta-ban

And gotta respect NAV Hendrix’s honesty in the article.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The coli always complaining about racism yet they don’t see or acknowledge their own racism towards other races. Never before have I seen so much Indian slander when I bring up NAV. The hypocrisy is crazy. Imagine people talked that way about black people on this forum, it would be insta-ban

:umad: nav

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You lost me there, breh. Homie ain't on that level. Saying he's the Great Value Future would be insulting both to Great Value, and the people that actually buy Great Value.