Naughty Dog/Sony....EXPOSED!!!(TRU STORY)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
for starters, I don't know wtf happened. 'sexual harassment' is hard to prove in the first place, and I'm sure there are plenty of BS claims

some people are also speculating that the $20k was just a standard severance deal. but it still begs the question of why he would refuse it

but the response from ND is pretty much what you would expect. they ain't gonna come out and admit dude was harassed, and they tried to buy his silence

if dude can produce any real evidence, it's gonna make ND and Sony look pretty bad
Agreed.

But for me, the distinction between "we have the complaint and we deny it" and "we don't even have the complaint" is huge.

Obviously I'd expect a large company to deny the allegations. But for them to deny knowledge of any allegation being made, that changes things for me.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
pretty sure dude is gay, and is claiming another gay dude harassed him. I don't think it's hard to imagine (pause)

I wouldn't be surprised. Most game development studios are probably majority white guys. A entire room of dudeBros together for months on end stressing getting a game out. These places probably rampant with fukkery.

Why didn't he provide any specifics? He didn't take their supposed payout but also hasn't filed a suit. It just doesn't add up to me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Idk about all that, especially if they offered hush money. This is the company that went to court acting as if psn going down wasn't their fault :laff:

And plenty of people abruptly left naughty dog since this gen began. Harvey Weinstein must be cool with Sony :patrice:

HR don't work like that.

If dude had a "nervous breakdown" at work they'd have to have record of it.

Only way they could get out of it is if they claim he never had the "nervous breakdown" or correspondence with HR at all, and they just sent him his :camby: papers out of normal protocol.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Why didn't he provide any specifics? He didn't take their supposed payout but also hasn't filed a suit. It just doesn't add up to me.
just like all that hollywood shyt, he could have been afraid of being blacklisted in his industry

I agree it all doesn't make sense, but that doesn't mean it's not true. it also remains to be seen where he plans on going with these accusations (if anywhere)

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You'll never hear shyt like this out of Japan. Western feminism (homos crying about sexual harassment falls under this umbrella) is virtually non-existent there.
This stuff may also happen in Japan lowkey, but there's also a possibility that things like that never happen there:manny:
But you're spot on with the Western feminism things.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
You have never been in military. Dudes get sexually harrassed everyday Breh. I once saw a dude get bent over and dry humped in a corner. The dude on the receiving end was crying and fighting. There was a room full of people watching too.:merchant:

Nobody said/reported shyt.:lupe:
I bet the people that were watching are cacs?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
HR don't work like that.

If dude had a "nervous breakdown" at work they'd have to have record of it.

Only way they could get out of it is if they claim he never had the "nervous breakdown" or correspondence with HR at all, and they just sent him his :camby: papers out of normal protocol.
You're talking as if protocols have to be followed. I'll give you an example, the hip-hop industry, or entertainment, even Donald trump with his infamous grab her in the p*ssy comment. I don't believe the HR department is as powerful as you think. I'm aware at certain places it works that way but not everywhere.

As for this guy, he was responsible for some important stuff on uncharted. I looked him up...

May 2015 - March 2016
Multiplayer Level Layout Artist
February 2009 - August 2014
Environment Artist
Responsible for Environment Art and Level Design for several maps in Uncharted 4. Multiplayer Level Designer and Environment Artist for all on-disc maps in The Last of Us. Responsible for Yemen levels, multiplayer maps and DLC in Uncharted 3. Environment Artist on train level, over a dozen vistas and many multiplayer levels in Uncharted 2.
The yemen level made uncharted 3 multilayer worthy imo. That and the airport :manny:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: even if something did happen, poor dude may lose big time not being able to prove shyt. Sony dodged this bullet.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dude's been unemployed for over a year...might as well put the harasser on blast by naming names.

You lost your job and declined the alleged hush money...what else have you got to lose?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dude's been unemployed for over a year...might as well put the harasser on blast by naming names.

You lost your job and declined the alleged hush money...what else have you got to lose?
I find it odd he's been unemployed this long.