Naughty Dog/Sony....EXPOSED!!!(TRU STORY)

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
You right, my bad :bow:

Homosexuals getting harrased.. at work? That ain't cool. Just cuz a nikka is gay as a muthafukka don't mean he/she/heshe should be harrassed at work, especially sexually. I think whoever does that should be fired, I think we need to boycott sony because they obviously do not believe in the face of the national gay movement, Barnett114. My brotha from another mutha, Myself and the rest of this fine community stands behind you in solidarity as you make your brave trek across this globe preaching the importance of understanding the respecting the cries from not just American homo's :stop: but homosexuals across the entire globe. My nikka Barnett is going GayLobal :wow:
:hula:

:handshake:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's a reason people fear speaking up in these situations, even when not saying names. Chances are there's a power he's not capable of fighting against at work, especially if Playstation HR got involved and decided to fire him instead of the harasser. Offering $20k for silence is clear indication of that. Lose one employee and put that fear of further action in them, or risk the PR hit that ensues. What do you think the call will be?
People gotta be strong. This "I was too scared" shyt ain't gone fly anymore.

It's not 1952. If you get harassed and speak out you'll have enough people supporting you.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

It's not 1952. If you get harassed and speak out you'll have enough people supporting you.
I've never heard it articulated so elegantly, real talk. What you said is so true. I still believe it would be hard for a person to come out and say something if they was raped. But this dude talking about harassment :mjlol:

I just realized something, we can probably figure out what his psn-gamertag is. If the only games he plays are persona and crash bandicoot :banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just tell that mofo you have an STD. Doesn't have to be true you can just lie and I guarantee he probably won't want none of you again. If he goes and tells someone else you can deny it and since you're lying anyway your denial will be true.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just tell that mofo you have an STD. Doesn't have to be true you can just lie and I guarantee he probably won't want none of you again. If he goes and tells someone else you can deny it and since you're lying anyway your denial will be true.
:mindblown:

What kinda sucka shyt is this??

Tell lies and make yourself look worse:what:

Tell the harasser to leave you the fukk alone. That's it.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

not only that, but if you are considering working somewhere as a career you NEED to have a look at the harassment policies while you are looking at everything else. there's no reason that type of thing should be sneaking up on people in this day and age

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mindblown:

What kinda sucka shyt is this??

Tell lies and make yourself look worse:what:

Tell the harasser to leave you the fukk alone. That's it.
I thought the point of this was it was your boss and you don't have the freedom to do that. If you say no they'll retaliate and threaten your livelihood.

I mean what's he gonna do tell other people when he was making sexual passes at you that you told him you have that?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought the point of this was it was your boss and you don't have the freedom to do that. If you say no they'll retaliate and threaten your livelihood.

I mean what's he gonna do tell other people when he was making sexual passes at you that you told him you have that?
Still gotta tell him stop.

First off.

One persons "harassment" could be another persons flattery. If you don't clearly define your own boundaries, how do you expect people to respect them?

For two.

A job isn't worth your mental/physical well being. Unless it is to you, in which case.....you make the conscious decision to allow it to continue for money.

Third.

In 2017 companies are pretty sensitive about this. You define your boundaries and a person oversteps them, it doesn't matter how high up they are you can find support. It may be hard at first, but you gotta do it. Otherwise you fail yourself and other victims.