Naughty Dog/Sony....EXPOSED!!!(TRU STORY)

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
He didn't say the hardest thing he ever had to do was experience that he said it was to talk about it in public. He made a statement with no names attached. There's no real risk of anything speaking about this. Also seems like he should have took the money if they were going to fire him away and he hasn't sued them.

His former naughty dog coworkers will be able to piece it together and figure out which lead he's talking about. His twitter says he works in art, maybe it was an art lead :jbhmm:

If he took the money he wouldn't be able to talk about it. Him taking the rout he's taking now might lead to whoever it was offering him more hush money

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
He didn't say the hardest thing he ever had to do was experience that he said it was to talk about it in public. He made a statement with no names attached. There's no real risk of anything speaking about this. Also seems like he should have took the money if they were going to fire him away and he hasn't sued them.

There's a reason people fear speaking up in these situations, even when not saying names. Chances are there's a power he's not capable of fighting against at work, especially if Playstation HR got involved and decided to fire him instead of the harasser. Offering $20k for silence is clear indication of that. Lose one employee and put that fear of further action in them, or risk the PR hit that ensues. What do you think the call will be?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
he dropped names: Naughty Dog and Sony

sexual harassment happens everyday b. corporate culture trying to cover it up is the real issue here (imo)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
426175b65825c0dc8e0800a00794fe9a.gif

:dame:Interesting affairs.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll never hear shyt like this out of Japan. Western feminism (homos crying about sexual harassment falls under this umbrella) is virtually non-existent there.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So men having to spread them cheeks to work at naughty dog :scust:

@PS4 no wonder real nikkas roll with Xbox
I bet @Grand Conde tried to convice him to do it for the culture :picard:
You'll never hear shyt like this out of Japan. Western feminism (homos crying about sexual harassment falls under this umbrella) is virtually non-existent there.
I think that has more to do with the outlets they would have to voice something like that. They practically allow rape there, so I'd imagine they'd think even less if a man had enough guts to tell people he got raped.
If I got raped, only thing I'd tell you is who has to die :birdman: IF you ask why he gotta die, you might get killed for snoopin...
Turn a serious topic into fanboi wars brehs
This is a serious topic to you :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You right, my bad :bow:

Homosexuals getting harrased.. at work? That ain't cool. Just cuz a nikka is gay as a muthafukka don't mean he/she/heshe should be harrassed at work, especially sexually. I think whoever does that should be fired, I think we need to boycott sony because they obviously do not believe in the face of the national gay movement, Barnett114. My brotha from another mutha, Myself and the rest of this fine community stands behind you in solidarity as you make your brave trek across this globe preaching the importance of understanding the respecting the cries from not just American homo's :stop: but homosexuals across the entire globe. My nikka Barnett is going GayLobal :wow:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You right, my bad :bow:

Homosexuals getting harrased.. at work? That ain't cool. Just cuz a nikka is gay as a muthafukka don't mean he/she/heshe should be harrassed at work, especially sexually. I think whoever does that should be fired, I think we need to boycott sony because they obviously do not believe in the face of the national gay movement, Barnett114. My brotha from another mutha, Myself and the rest of this fine community stands behind you in solidarity as you make your brave trek across this globe preaching the importance of understanding the respecting the cries from not just American homo's :stop: but homosexuals across the entire globe. My nikka Barnett is going GayLobal :wow:

:hhh:

:dead:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4