Naughty Dog/Sony....EXPOSED!!!(TRU STORY)

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You have never been in military. Dudes get sexually harrassed everyday Breh. I once saw a dude get bent over and dry humped in a corner. The dude on the receiving end was crying and fighting. There was a room full of people watching too.:merchant:

Nobody said/reported shyt.:lupe:

Don't ask dont tell :ohhh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I dont believe 90% of these harassment stories.

ive had too many people lie on my name about situations not even as big as sexual harassment to know majority of these stories are nothing.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't he provide any specifics? He didn't take their supposed payout but also hasn't filed a suit. It just doesn't add up to me.
And that's fine. Maybe he got female thought processed and likes to engage in drama. I'm just saying don't discount stuff off the rip. It's a brave new world out here.:dame:

I bet the people that were watching are cacs?
Yeah me and the brehs in there made ourselves scarce. We went outside to get our alibis matching up in case a investigation happened later.:ehh:
Don't ask dont tell :ohhh:
shyt should be called "Don't Tell Don't get Raped":francis:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They can't really names peoples names
They can be sued
If even they did rape them they can still be sued :hhh:
Truth is the defense against defamation.
If someone did it, say their name, you can support what you say there is no issue.
Fact is though most of these people are more than willing to endure for a come up.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Not my favorite developers
giphy.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel for the victim of true but the way things are going right now we gonna start needing receipts

Evidence of attempted payout would help.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I dont believe 90% of these harassment stories.

ive had too many people lie on my name about situations not even as big as sexual harassment to know majority of these stories are nothing.
You've had too many people lie on you about sexual harassment :wow:
Well, that and smaller things, and because of you dealing with prostitutes the rest of the world is shady :stop:

It's just you Chester Weinstein
I feel for the victim of true but the way things are going right now we gonna start needing receipts

Evidence of attempted payout would help.
The problem with your statement is you don't need to see anything. Who are you? Someone on the internet making demands. Not even realistic ones. If I came to a store owned by your pops, and you worked there. Let's say I buy something and you tried to grab my butt. If I'm talking like there's gonna be a lawsuit or something you want the problem to go away. You offer hush Money (in this case 20k) when that is refused do you go to your record books and write "20k in hush money, denied" or do you go "it's our word vs yours, nobody will believe you" and keep it moving.

So this receipt talk is bogus imo

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You've had too many people lie on you about sexual harassment :wow:
Well, that and smaller things, and because of you dealing with prostitutes the rest of the world is shady :stop:

It's just you Chester Weinstein

The problem with your statement is you don't need to see anything. Who are you? Someone on the internet making demands. Not even realistic ones. If I came to a store owned by your pops, and you worked there. Let's say I buy something and you tried to grab my butt. If I'm talking like there's gonna be a lawsuit or something you want the problem to go away. You offer hush Money (in this case 20k) when that is refused do you go to your record books and write "20k in hush money, denied" or do you go "it's our word vs yours, nobody will believe you" and keep it moving.

So this receipt talk is bogus imo
Breh don't talk to me. Stick to talking about games with your lame ass viewpoints.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Breh don't talk to me. Stick to talking about games with your lame ass viewpoints.
No, you post here then you should be able to stand behind your comments. You took it personal when I said who are you? It wasn't meant to be condescending but I get how you could have seen it that way. The gist is because of the internet we as a society feel we need receipts. But in this case there easily could be none.

You don't seem to care this which is my point, can't please the internet nah mean...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, you post here then you should be able to stand behind your comments. You took it personal when I said who are you? It wasn't meant to be condescending but I get how you could have seen it that way. The gist is because of the internet we as a society feel we need receipts. But in this case there easily could be none.

You don't seem to care this which is my point, can't please the internet nah mean...
shut up breh i simply don't respect you.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
shut up breh i simply don't respect you.
I don't respect a lot of posters as well but this is a public forum, so I have to deal with you. Your strong tone leads one-X to believe I must have curb stomped your feelings in a previous post :to:

I would like to make a public apology to @Retired I don't even know what I said, there have been Sohh many casualties in the lions den that I don't even remember half the people I've slayed. I just wanted to be liked you know. Nobody in the real world finds me funny so I try too hard here. I'm sorry I hurt you, can we be friends? Put'er there :handshake:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Im glad Gaf is gone now because of sissy ass fakkit ass cac shyt like this wont find its way here. Since when do nikkas care about gay ass shyt like this:scust: