Naughty Dog Developing...a Last of Us Remake

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's almost as if these devs simply can't muster up the brain power to come up with new characters, plots, storylines, etc. We're in a whole new gen and these nikkas keep rehashing shyt. Then again, this is the shyt gamers accept and are happy with, so hey...

literally dropped 4 new ip in the past year (ghost, destruction, dreams,returnal) the facts are that it’s harder to sell a new IP.

As much as people beg for them, Nintendo’s formula proves established franchises carry entire consoles.

it’s why Sony is making so many shows and movies on PlayStation games now. Brand recognition for casuals

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
lol what a waste or resources, the game is pretty modern the only improvement would be bette graphics and tbh, the remaster looks "good enough" like, is not outdated enough that someone would not play it because it looks ugly or something.

I actually believe that a remake of the first God of War makes more sense, they can do like capcom and pretty much sell two versions of the same series.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They really remaking a game that they already remastered? :gucci:

This is not a good precedent to be setting, this is what happens when y'all hype up an 80/100 game into being a 'masterpiece'. ND should remake Jak and Daxter, not TLOU, this some bullshyt. :hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They really remaking a game that they already remastered? :gucci:

This is not a good precedent to be setting, this is what happens when y'all hype up an 80/100 game into being a 'masterpiece'. ND should remake Jak and Daxter, not TLOU, this some bullshyt. :hhh:

Why do you care if you think their best game is only an 80?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Why do you care if you think their best game is only an 80?

Jak and Daxter is the Naughty Dog games I prefer the most, I care because nobody is asking for this shyt and it sets a bad precedent. How many times are they gonna remaster/remake this good but overrated as fukk game. As much as you don't like the idea of GAAS on Gamepass(I'm not big on it either) you don't clearly see a trend here of Sony pulling some bullshyt remastering or remaking old shyt and then charging $70 for it? If they remade this shyt and only charged you like $30 ok so be it, these mufukkas is gonna run your pockets for $70 for a game that isn't even 10 years old and had a good remaster of it already that will work perfectly fine on current gen. As much as you shyt on them xbox stans, your sony standom makes you blind to shyt too bruh. I call out bullshyt when I see it, regardless who does it, and this is some grade A bullshyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Jak and Daxter is the Naughty Dog games I prefer the most, I care because nobody is asking for this shyt and it sets a bad precedent. How many times are they gonna remaster/remake this good but overrated as fukk game. As much as you don't like the idea of GAAS on Gamepass(I'm not big on it either) you don't clearly see a trend here of Sony pulling some bullshyt remastering or remaking old shyt and then charging $70 for it? If they remade this shyt and only charged you like $30 ok so be it, these mufukkas is gonna run your pockets for $70 for a game that isn't even 10 years old and had a good remaster of it already that will work perfectly fine on current gen. As much as you shyt on them xbox stans, your sony standom makes you blind to shyt too bruh. I call out bullshyt when I see it, regardless who does it, and this is some grade A bullshyt.

I already said i don’t care for the a remaster/remake of TLOU though. I don’t care about a new uncharted either. I’m also no about to sit here and say that by 2022-3 i won’t be buying the remake of part one either, i know myself too well and i love the series and wouldnt mind playing through it again with mechanics and graphics of part 2 (better since ps5). At the end of day they are high quality games, thats gonna be the draw for me. I’m not gonna speculate on a price either cause there’s nothing to go on yet.

I also don’t care about ND making a new Jak and Daxter either, it’s clear thats not where their passion lies these days. I’ll leave the platformer shooters up to Insomniac. I specifically been asking for a new IP from them and if this remake and factions are mostly handled by B teams, yeah I mean I don’t care that much. As long as they got a new game in the pipeline thats what I’m most hyped about.

But I still believe everyone here is gonna play a remake if it looks like part 2

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I already said i don’t care for the a remaster/remake of TLOU though. I don’t care about a new uncharted either. I’m also no about to sit here and say that by 2022-3 i won’t be buying the remake of part one either, i know myself too well and i love the series and wouldnt mind playing through it again with mechanics and graphics of part 2 (better since ps5). At the end of day they are high quality games, thats gonna be the draw for me. I’m not gonna speculate on a price either cause there’s nothing to go on yet.

I also don’t care about ND making a new Jak and Daxter either, it’s clear thats not where their passion lies these days. I’ll leave the platformer shooters up to Insomniac. I specifically been asking for a new IP from them and if this remake and factions are mostly handled by B teams, yeah I mean I don’t care that much. As long as they got a new game in the pipeline thats what I’m most hyped about.

But I still believe everyone here is gonna play a remake if it looks like part 2

Then why don't they use the resources going towards this obvious cash grab to make a brand new IP? Maybe a first person TLOU even. Speak for yourself, I can only stomach these games once. TLOU 2 has an easy ass platinum trophy I'm not even gonna get because I flat out don't want to play the shyt twice. It isn't a game that is meant to be played through more than once.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Then why don't they use the resources going towards this obvious cash grab to make a brand new IP? Maybe a first person TLOU even. Speak for yourself, I can only stomach these games once. TLOU 2 has an easy ass platinum trophy I'm not even gonna get because I flat out don't want to play the shyt twice. It isn't a game that is meant to be played through more than once.

Ok, fine, but it’s been said (not here of course) but in the bloomberg article and other places that Naughty Dog pretty much doubled their staff since TLOU2. If they got two teams just for this and Neils team is doing a new game, I’m sure they aren’t lacking for resources lol. Like, thats why its dumb to sit here and speculate about whats coming cause outside of the bloomberg article we don’t know what the two other directors (Staley and Druckmann) are doing, we only know what bend and VASG were assigned to.