Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
An interesting thought from Reddit
Paraphrasing that it could possibly coincide with the show
We know Neil wanted a whole different story for 1
And he saw how lauded 2 was(even though it was hot fukking trash outside of graphics and music)
So I could definitely see this as a chance to tell his TRUE story
On some What If marvel comics shyt
Nonetheless won’t play that shyt
But to the ones that will
Enjoy it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point i only want Factions 2 and a patch for TLOU2. They can take their time on whatever they’re doing after that. They have given us a big game every 2-3 years since uncharted 2.
If they're taking this much time on Factions, then it better be some juggernaut of a game. I'm talking, COD Warzone type big where it's supported for years and not just 1 year and change like they typically do.

A new IP from them and a new Uncharted by a different team with maybe a few people overlooking the project would be wonderful. You get the best of both worlds. Those "tired" of Uncharted can skip it as it's not ND's game and the remake is just a remake by a smaller team. It's like how Bluepoint remade Demon's Souls which is not affecting FROM software's current projects.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If they're taking this much time on Factions, then it better be some juggernaut of a game. I'm talking, COD Warzone type big where it's supported for years and not just 1 year and change like they typically do.

According to Neil it is, i think if it were just an upgraded version of the first factions it would have just released with TLOU2. I wouldn’t be surprised if this one wasn’t even called factions

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

Add-a-little-bit-of-body-text-e1592658119427.jpg