Nationwide Manhunt: MIT Student wanted for Murder -

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Bytch I post on here in between work and helping my kids; I was busy doing the latter -you stupid lying fuk. Never not funny when posters get ignored or dismissed- think someone ghosted, bc they stopped posting but any other time it’s “stop posting so much”. You’re aggravated lmao.

No one is paying you any attention you delusional faggit. We are discussing the thread. but I see that you’re still mad as fuk for me exposting your doublespeak, Han Dolo. You came in the thread confident asf talking about “alt right cacs” then went meek and whining after you couldn’t run
With your character. You better go ahead on before I have you looking stupid again, did you ever answer the question - Chinese or nah?
Y1r4stS.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sorry, I have an actual job

M1v6bCC.jpg

Don't try to play me on your internet drama queen bullshyt
Sorry, I have an actual job

M1v6bCC.jpg

Don't try to play me on your internet drama queen bullshyt
This dude has on a dad hat, the color of shyt.
:laff::laff:
I can’t tell if you are a young old person or an old person trying to look you. You could be anywhere between the ages of 21 and 50.

look at the way that he has the brim of his hat folded, lmaofffff you look like the type to only have Asian and white friends bc ain’t no way ....
:deadrose::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
face of a no p*ssy getting loser. Stop taking the internet seriously. Go outside.
:laff::dead:
dude is in here caping for Chinese while looking like exactly like the prototype of a c00n clone that capes for Chinese people. The face of someone Clowned in high school .... guaranteed his resentment
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You aren't getting into MIT and Yale grad on money and family ties. You literally need to be 1% level smart.

Undergrad is a different story for Yale.
That’s a lie - there was a pay for play scheme and a scheme in which “exceptional” students from elite schools are only accepted into undergrad and grad programs which creates a barrier to kids who economically can’t attend those types of schools. Give me a break with the rich kids= smarter kids bullshyt. what you’re not going to do is sit there and tell us that 100% of those getting into these schools are “smarter or possess some type of genius intellect” like black students aren’t capable when given the right opportunities and environment especially when there’s inherent racial and economic bias in the academic selection system .

“With these extra opportunities, students from elite schools have a far higher chance of showing exceptional abilities than students from poorer schools. That’s not because the students from elite schools have more talent; rather, they have more opportunities to exhibit and develop their talents.

And this influences their chances of getting into a highly selective college.” Thereby bettering their chances to get into a highly selective grad program.

“In a recent working paper, Uma Jayakumar and I identify three causes of bias in favor of students in well-off areas. First, a student who tries four times as many sports and activities will be four times as likely to show exceptional results. We call that an “opportunity effect”: more opportunities increase the likelihood of success. Thus, the New Trier student or Harvard Westlake student, who has the opportunity to try more sports, has a higher likelihood of showing exceptional abilities.

Second, students at wealthy schools have the chance to try elite sports — which results in a “specialization effect.” Becoming a college-level water polo player requires having the opportunity to play water polo — which is available to approximately 22,000 high school boys. By comparison, more than a million boys play football; more than a half million play basketball; and another half-million run track. If Princeton has roughly the same numbers of admissions slots for each sport, then the water polo player is more than 40 times more as likely to become a Princeton athlete.

Third, students at elite schools have access to better coaching, better facilities and more family support — which offers them what we call a “support effect.” With more support, they are more likely to excel.

These three effects combine to produce a substantial advantage. Our crude initial estimate suggests that kids from advantaged schools may be 10 to 20 times more likely to show the exceptional talent desired by elite colleges. Once we undertake a more nuanced and careful analysis, that range will probably tighten. We expect to find huge advantages in particular sports like fencing, skiing, and crew.

Yes, William Singer — the college admissions adviser at the center of the current fraud scandal — claims to have altered the test scores of potentially hundreds of students per year. But that focus on overt cheating and fraud may distract attention away from a much broader bias toward wealthy families: the emphasis on exceptionalism in elite college admissions.”

“Wealth cannot purchase innate talent. But it can provide access to elite — and less competitive — sports and activities like fencing, water polo, crew, classical music, debate and dance. It can provide better coaching, counseling, stronger familial support. As a result, students from wealthy families are much more likely to get into elite colleges — not through cheating, but through the selective back door available primarily to those from wealth.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/21/real-college-admissions-scandal-isnt-bribes-cheating-its-how-wealth-tilts-playing field/%3FoutputType%3Damp

tl/dr - the wealthy can purchase talent and academic opportunities but that does not equate to level of integrity or intellectual depth.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/21/real-college-admissions-scandal-isnt-bribes-cheating-its-how-wealth-tilts-playing field/%3FoutputType%3Damp

tl/dr - the wealthy can purchase talent and academic opportunities but that does not equate to level of integrity or intellectual depth.
Nothing about this has to do with grad school. The admissions standards are much different.

I already acknowledged that it was not the case for undergrad.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What makes them smart? Because they are in IVY school?? It’s more with money and family ties then them being smart.
I really despise that shyt - so and so is smarter bc they went to Harvard or “insert Ivy League here” as if all white and Asian students are somehow morally and academically superior. 85% of the time - it’s Connections or influence.

Example -

He can’t sit here and tell me that only 10 black students in the entire DMV tristate area were the only students smart enough to get into this STEM school
Judge declines to halt elite school's admissions changes

No. 1 U.S. High School To Pick Students For Race, Not Achievement

———-
yeah nothing about selecting 10 black students out of over 500 screams inequity
:mjlol::comeon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...a-80b9-40ece9a701dc_story.html?outputType=amp

At a top magnet school with few black or Latino students, a push for change meets resistance

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And don’t let all the glitzy skyscrapers fool you, China is a dirty and violent country. They execute more people in the world then any other country. They are also the worlds largest human trafficking country as well their brutal organ trafficking rings that are sanctioned by the government. AN entire underworld of corruption and killing minorities (ethnic and religious) within China to harvest their organs. Disgusting shyt.
I never thought I'd see Dui Hua stats posted on the Coli :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nothing about this has to do with grad school. The admissions standards are much different.

I already acknowledged that it was not the case for undergrad.
Gtfoh I gave you the data. Common sense dictates the upward effect of getting into an Ivy League college thereby opening up the levels for a person going to an ivy graduate school. Apparently you lack any book sense to make the coorelation and graduated the bottom 10% of your ged and/or Lincoln Tech and/or ITT tech program. You sound stupid caping for the Asian and white elite. This is 2021- we’re not falling for that mental “if black people study harder ....” shyt when there are gifted students in the black community as good or better than these ivy goers but are held back due to the lack of merit in admissions programs. Undergraduate or GRADUATE level.