The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Lovers quarrel
Noooooo not the MIT research scientist and white female STEM student - they’re too “smart” and full of potential to just throw away opportunities. Inconceivable - surely you jest. He should have just designed a replacement bot of her with a rememory.
:picard::troll:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
They adopted that “one-child rule” as a policy whereby they were executing newborns and babies of families having more than one child- yet everyone promotes them as this “model” of success while ignoring the archaic and torturous side of that country. That legal standard wasn’t repealed until 2015, not 1915 —-
6 years ago. Let’s not act like that a certain Asian political segment puts valuing life as secondary in order to achieve power and control.

There's a kid in my niece 4th grade class that shared on zoom that his patents came here to the US because their government was gonna make his mom abort.

:francis:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Plot twist: The white girl the actual Chinese spy. :demonic:

This bytch knows about how big shame is in Asian culture.
Using Asian culture against the two brehs.:ohhh:
Causing one to kill the other one, and then kill himself. :wow:

Diabolical I tell you.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half of New Haven police's job has already been done in this thread :wow:
Their so incompetent it’s funny. They literally had him and let him go and now saying they won’t speak on what actually happened :mjlol:
That’s what happens when you hire cacs of nepotism and connections. Hillbilly ass force lmao

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
They had him after the homicide in a stolen vehicle but let him go.

Dude probably worked some magic wonders with his AI skills or it was an inside job!

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I peeped on ‘that subreddit’ that they were blaming black people for this before they figured it out

What subreddit? I know they got rid of T_D

Let me know so I can report if I can. I be snitchin.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He probably went to a Chinese embassy and they helped him flee.

This happens quite often. In Chicago this chinese man killed a cab driver during a road rage incident. Karate kick to the face and guy hit his head on the pavement and died. The prosecutors delayed going after him for a CPL days and he got a plane straight to China.