Nationwide Manhunt: MIT Student wanted for Murder -

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

"Asians are the scapegoats for everything in amerikkka. Whites have never truly experienced the consequences of their degenerate society because violence and hate has been so efficiently redirected towards us"

One of the top comments

I mean, good they're calling out white supremacy but

I dont know what they're talking about with being the scapegoat to everything :skip:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I like these threads, it's like two can play that game since they wanna go there with the false narrative of us going after Asians. It's a myth. Or worse, propaganda.
According to @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman and @mamba Asian people don’t do nuffin, they go to school and stay in
The books bc their parent’s care about their academic achievement while “we”
Worry about our kids looking fly. “we” should strive to be more like them.
:mjpls:
Meanwhile some of their personal lives are in shambles. Acting like criminality doesn’t exist in their communities; media propaganda programming is so real.
:snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This bytch really ghosted after another one of her lame exposal attempts failed :mjlol:
Bytch I post on here in between work and helping my kids; I was busy doing the latter -you stupid lying fuk. Never not funny when posters get ignored or dismissed- think someone ghosted, bc they stopped posting but any other time it’s “stop posting so much”. You’re aggravated lmao.

No one is paying you any attention you delusional faggit. We are discussing the thread. but I see that you’re still mad as fuk for me exposting your doublespeak, Han Dolo. You came in the thread confident asf talking about “alt right cacs” then went meek and whining after you couldn’t run
With your character. You better go ahead on before I have you looking stupid again, did you ever answer the question - Chinese or nah?

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sorry, I have an actual job

M1v6bCC.jpg

Don't try to play me on your internet drama queen bullshyt
Exactly how I expected you to look, unless one of your black fiverr friends struck a pose for you. Dude you look 4ft tall- a whole goofy - if you don’t shut your leprechaun face; lollipop guild representor ass the fuk up.

take off the hat and post your receding unshaped hairline or lack thereof - c00n cypher complete.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
And don’t let all the glitzy skyscrapers fool you, China is a dirty and violent country. They execute more people in the world then any other country. They are also the worlds largest human trafficking country as well their brutal organ trafficking rings that are sanctioned by the government. AN entire underworld of corruption and killing minorities (ethnic and religious) within China to harvest their organs. Disgusting shyt.