Nationwide Manhunt: MIT Student wanted for Murder -

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They adopted that “one-child rule” as a policy whereby they were executing newborns and babies of families having more than one child- yet everyone promotes them as this “model” of success while ignoring the archaic and torturous side of that country. That legal standard wasn’t repealed until 2015, not 1915 —-
6 years ago. Let’s not act like that a certain Asian political segment puts valuing life as secondary in order to achieve power and control.
:heh: That isn't what happened.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Prove me wrong or stfu. Thanks!

China's one child policy: The policy that changed the world

The Bloodthirsty Deng We Didn’t Know

VIOLENCE, ATTACKS, MURDERS AND PROMINENT VICTIMS OF THE CULTURAL REVOLUTION | Facts and Details

China doesn’t have social engineering policies??
Understanding China's Former One-Child Policy

China’s one-child policy has probably gotten as much time in the spotlight as the size of its population, the world’s largest at more than 1.39 billion people. Implemented in 1979, the goal of China's one-child policy was to make sure that population growth did not outpace economic development and to ease environmental and natural resource challenges and imbalances caused by a rapidly expanding population.

Initially, the one-child policy was meant to be a temporary measure and is estimated to have prevented up to 400 million births since it was instituted. The government-mandated policywas formally ended with little fanfare on Oct. 29, 2015, after its rules had been slowly relaxed to allow more couples fitting certain criteria to have a second child. Now, all couples are allowed to have two children.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
People are really mad that their model minority media myths are being dispelled
:picard::unimpressed:
Pick up a book about Asian cultural atrocities once in a while to contain your shock
:unimpressed:
Nope- this is not another black on black crime thread. Newsflash: Asians commit crimes and have state sponsored violence in their home countries- deprogram Yourselves

Asians are really out here acting like white people weren’t the race referring to them as “orientals” for the past 10 decades until
It became politically incorrect about 5 years ago. K.
Waiting for the explanation of how he did so well in school and had such great opportunities but amounted to nothing but a carjacker and a murderer. I though “Smart” people dont do that? His parents clearly did raise him better- Came from a stable home environment and all that

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Still waiting for you to post facts - surprising that you haven’t done so by now bc you didn’t waste time defending them. Legal minds and all that- I posted evidence to back up what I said, where’s yours? I hate flippant replies with no context

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gtfoh I gave you the data. Common sense dictates the upward effect of getting into an Ivy League college thereby opening up the levels for a person going to an ivy graduate school. Apparently you lack any book sense to make the coorelation and graduated the bottom 10% of your ged and/or Lincoln Tech and/or ITT tech program. You sound stupid caping for the Asian and white elite. This is 2021- we’re not falling for that mental “if black people study harder ....” shyt when there are gifted students in the black community as good or better than these ivy goers but are held back due to the lack of merit in admissions programs. Undergraduate or GRADUATE level.
Lack any book sense yet I’m one in the best business schools in the nation. :heh:

I said absolutely none of what you you’re trying to assert. No one is here for your incoherent rambling dissertations on nothing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Peep this GMA clip.. The girlfriend is weird asf. Is this some Chinese spy shyt :lupe:

I think you called it from the jump- peep the latest, good eye for detail that you have

@levitate what was that you were saying yesterday - about levels of introverts? You are layered by levels of dumbass. You and Dirty DadHat doing the most on this thread but knowing the least. Asian man went full simp mode love triangle
:mjlol:

tenor.gif

Last edited: