Nationwide Manhunt: MIT Student wanted for Murder -

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
And again, another insta-term from the internet linguists. Damn- I don’t never see you defend black people this much. Your group gets so aggravated at the concept of Asian and white criminality. You and @FunkDoc1112 are going hardbody on this topic- do you you have any comments relating to this news article?
:picard:
We can discuss later over drinks.
Will pick your ass up at 9.
And don’t wear them ugly ass combat boot-looking Timbs again this time…
:snooze:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
MIT graduate student is a 'person of interest' in killing of Yale graduate student, New Haven police say

CNN)New Haven police are looking for an MIT graduate student as a "person of interest" in their investigation into the killing of a Yale graduate student this past Saturday, though police say he's not currently a suspect.

Authorities are searching for Qinxuan Pan, 29, who police say was allegedly in possession of a stolen vehicle in the area when Yale student Kevin Jiang, 26, was shot and killed.

Pan came into contact with North Haven Police Department "soon after" the killing, New Haven Police Chief Otoniel Reyes said during a Wednesday news conference, adding that "extreme caution should be used if you come in contact with this individual" and that the public should view Pan as "armed and dangerous."

Jiang, a second-year master's student at the Yale School of the Environment, was killed Saturday roughly one mile away from Yale's main campus. New Haven Police responded shortly after 8:30 p.m. to reports of multiple gunshots and a person shot. Witnesses had seen "a shiny new black vehicle flee the scene," according to a Yale Police Department news release.

The New Haven police chief did not comment on whether any motive could be established, whether the two knew each other, and whether it was definitively Pan who had been involved in the car accident with Jiang that preceded the homicide.

There are currently two arrest warrants out for Pan: one for stealing a vehicle out of Massachusetts, and one for possession of a stolen vehicle in North Haven, Reyes explained. The FBI, along with other federal partners including the US Marshals, ATF, and DEA, are assisting in the investigation.

Pan is not currently believed to be in Connecticut, but authorities are not completely ruling it out, Reyes said.

"We do not feel that there is a prevailing threat to the community, and we're hoping to be able to bring the person responsible for this incident -- for the homicide, this senseless crime -- to justice very soon," he said.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Black people need to be more racist
Historically, academically and technically from an authoritative perspective - black people CANT be racist, oppressed people lack the power behind the term. This is a good explanation for the reasons worth reading in case anyone tries to tell
You different, even though it’s written by a Canadian. I respect the message:
Myth of Reverse Racism — Alberta Civil Liberties Research Centre

But I totally understand the meaning behind your statement. Agreed.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
You came in the thread all high and mighty trying to accuse black posters of being alt right cacs yet your past posts have said the most alt right cac talk among us - but the problem is me using a search feature that took 4 mins of my time to debunk your bytchmade behavior. I’m not going to stand by and let you,of all people, get the thread derailed or tossed by using your accusatory tone and words of unsubstantiated defamation against black people so of course I’m going to use whatever method at my disposal to prove your hypocrisy. Using code words and shyt- you ain’t slick. There are other threads that you can direct your attention to right??

are you Chinese (Asian) or not? It was a yes or no answer that’s taking you 6 comments to reply to. Until he answers direct; This poster is Chinese FYI^^^. Let’s focus on the article.
Sorry, I have an actual job

M1v6bCC.jpg

Don't try to play me on your internet drama queen bullshyt

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Peep this GMA clip.. The girlfriend is weird asf. Is this some Chinese spy shyt :lupe:

:hhh: at that white girl. I am sure there are hot asian women at yale he could have hooked up with.

Are these Chinese nationals? She is speaking to him like he doesn't speak english.

Yes he is definitely in Chinatown some where and will never be found. :lolbron:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:hhh: at that white girl. I am sure there are hot asian women at yale he could have hooked up with.

Are these Chinese nationals? She is speaking to him like he doesn't speak english.

Yes he is definitely in Chinatown some where and will never be found. :lolbron:
Why do you care that an Asian man dates a white woman? Are you white or asian? :mjlol: