Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Goddamn if I didn't know what forum this was the replies would have me thinking this was one of those alt-right cac spaces :scust:
But this is you though??
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

What's even weirder is Japan is one of the most xenophobic nations in the world. So it's like a reverse of how cacs do. They fetishize the European look but let a westerner try to start a business in Japan...
full

^^^^^ alt right he says, but this is also him. Nothing to see here.
:mjlol::francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And I just caught this :mjlol:

Apparently I have to be from a country to know something about their culture now?
Sir, are you Chinese?? Or not?
shyt makes no sense. The Japanese are simultaneously self loathing and xenophobic.

They want to look, talk and act like Westerners but want nothing to do with actual Westerners :heh:

Like at least racist cacs are consistent and take stupid pride in their skin color and other race-based features, and just want to be culture vultures in superficial ways.

And like, the Japanese already look more Western-ish than every other East Asian race anyway :mjlol:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
But this is you though??
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

^^^^^ alt right he says, but this is also him. Nothing to see here.
:mjlol::francis:
I posted a fact that even the average person from Japan would tell you while you're making tired "All asians look alike" jokes.

And I like how I'm the upset one, but you're the one going through my post history :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I posted a fact that even the average person from Japan would tell you while you're making tired "All asians look alike" jokes.

And I like how I'm the upset one, but you're the one going through my post history :mjlol:
You came in the thread all high and mighty trying to accuse black posters of being alt right cacs yet your past posts have said the most alt right cac talk among us - but the problem is me using a search feature that took 4 mins of my time to debunk your bytchmade behavior. I’m not going to stand by and let you,of all people, get the thread derailed or tossed by using your accusatory tone and words of unsubstantiated defamation against black people so of course I’m going to use whatever method at my disposal to prove your hypocrisy. Using code words and shyt- you ain’t slick. There are other threads that you can direct your attention to right??

are you Chinese (Asian) or not? It was a yes or no answer that’s taking you 6 comments to reply to. Until he answers direct; This poster is Chinese FYI^^^. Let’s focus on the article.