Nationwide Manhunt: MIT Student wanted for Murder -

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all never met introverted people before???

:mjtf::mjtf::mjtf:

Introverted doesn't mean that you act like a robot in social settings. It means social settings drain you.

I think alot of people conflate Introverts with extreme social anxiety.
You can be an introvert who still knows how to function socially, you can be an extrovert who is a loud obnoxious weirdo.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm tired if every weird MF being labeled an introvert fukk outta here. An introvert just means yiu gain energy brubg alone and lose energy bring around a bunch of ppl.
Right. Stupidest fukkin shyt I’ve ever heard from that poster and he’s said some wild stupid shyt before. These online internet label activitists are inherently ignorant. Dude is trying to psychologically evaluate to make excuses for them already. Not nan degree in nothing but @levitate can figure out a profile in behavior off opinions from the book of internet cues and cackery. The same set labeling people Narcissists or psychopaths online to figure out why no one likes THEM.
:stopitslime:

Loken

All Star
Daps
we had some Chinese student stab this girl at ULL a while back dude ran off to NY feels like them fukkers just snap some times saw that girl a few times that got stabbed sad shyt

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Dude stfu - introverted people aren’t taking pics on social media for every moment. Gtfo and stop derailing threads with your china-white worship, you bytch.
Step your IQ up.

Taking pictures and posting them on social media has nothing to do with introverts vs extroverts.

And stop wearing them ugly ass, big ass Timbaland boots like it’s 1993.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
There are levels to it, shyt isn’t binary.
And again, another insta-term from the internet linguists. Damn- I don’t never see you defend black people this much. Your group gets so aggravated at the concept of Asian and white criminality. You and @FunkDoc1112 are going hardbody on this topic- do you you have any comments relating to this news article?
:picard:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Explain the spy angle..

Was China killing one of ours due to the intel they may have gotten from all these hacks?