Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And don’t let all the glitzy skyscrapers fool you, China is a dirty and violent country. They execute more people in the world then any other country. They are also the worlds largest human trafficking country as well their brutal organ trafficking rings that are sanctioned by the government. AN entire underworld of corruption and killing minorities (ethnic and religious) within China to harvest their organs. Disgusting shyt.
They adopted that “one-child rule” as a policy whereby they were executing newborns and babies of families having more than one child- yet everyone promotes them as this “model” of success while ignoring the archaic and torturous side of that country. That legal standard wasn’t repealed until 2015, not 1915 —-
6 years ago. Let’s not act like that a certain Asian political segment puts valuing life as secondary in order to achieve power and control.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
'I feel sorry for you mother'

But seriously, I have friends what went to MIT they are all wound kind of tight.
Oh word.

Chinese international students engulfed in cheating scandal

One of the unfortunate side effects of this boom is that cheating among Chinese students has run rampant, which has been exposed in various reports over many years.

For example, “functionally illiterate“Chinese students were embroiled in a sophisticated ghost-writing scandal in 2014.

And last year, multiple reports emerged of Chinese students cheating via ghost writing services (for example, see hereand here).

Australia is by no means alone, however, with similar scandals exposed in New Zealand (e.g. here, here and here) as well as the United States (here).

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Goddamn if I didn't know what forum this was the replies would have me thinking this was one of those alt-right cac spaces :scust:

Ummm you do know we've been marked by the asian communities in recent weeks as the badguys who are hurting them nationwide on some nazi propaganda shyt right???:what: we have every right to want to return the favor...:manny: Go watch that bullshyt nightline hit piece making us the face of racism...:beli:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goddamn if I didn't know what forum this was the replies would have me thinking this was one of those alt-right cac spaces :scust:
But every day for the past 6 months per couldn’t wait to get the “black on black” crime threads up for the most menial shyt. Now a thread about an Asian manhunt is “too much” . Dude move the fuk on. We’re not buying your brand of bytching. I’m reporting the news and nothing but the news.

People need to be aware. So if this was a black man- it wouldn’t be 45 pages in here?? Because @BaggerofTea @Rawtid , @JackRoss stay promoting their comments about black eugenics/extermination and Have you seen @Dynamite James back to back threads from a few weeks ago? I didn’t see you there to say a word about alt right racism.
:dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There’s a 20+ page thread accusing black men of “racism” bc a Chinese basketball player felt a way. But an Asian committing murder and on a nationwide most wanted list is too much. Mental gymnastics much?
:mjlol:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
And don’t let all the glitzy skyscrapers fool you, China is a dirty and violent country. They execute more people in the world then any other country. They are also the worlds largest human trafficking country as well their brutal organ trafficking rings that are sanctioned by the government. AN entire underworld of corruption and killing minorities (ethnic and religious) within China to harvest their organs. Disgusting shyt.
Asians with the help of CACs have rewrote their history. East Asia was once the worst region on planet earth. And the effects still show today.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
But every day for the past 6 months per couldn’t wait to get the “black on black” crime threads up for the most menial shyt. Now a thread about an Asian manhunt is “too much” . Dude move the fuk on. We’re not buying your brand of bytching. I’m reporting the news and nothing but the news.

People need to be aware. So if this was a black man- it wouldn’t be 45 pages in here?? Because @BaggerofTea @Rawtid , @JackRoss stay promoting their comments about black eugenics/extermination and Have you seen @Dynamite James back to back threads from a few weeks ago? I didn’t see you there to say a word about alt right racism.
:dahell:
:dahell: I don't know who any of these people are. I don't stay on this stupid section of The Coli 24/7 like y'all.