Nash Carter (1/2 of MSK)….welcome to the SummerJam screen? Edit: Nash Carter released from WWE

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That pic definitely felt like a hail mary since nothing else is sticking and her narrative is crumbling but is she that desperate that she's not peeping how this makes her look by association if he is on that kinda time?

Sometimes @Starboy52 :usure:

You gotta burn it down :wow:

giphy.gif

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Exactly. And he can't even use the excuse "oh I was young and dumb". Just a stupid move
I mean I sort of get it...like when you're 19 some edgy shyt like "Lolololol look guys I'm Hitler" might seem funny but you always gotta watch what you broadcast to people.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They’re obviously both pieces of shyt, fukk both of them. :camby:

:russell: @ the receipts from that other chick, the guy still got his Hitler on and she’s trying to defend his CAC ass? :snoop:

She's in a bad spot unfortunately. She's defending him because he's more or less family. but if she doesn't, he goes down and possibly brings her man down in the process. :mjcry:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
She's in a bad spot unfortunately. She's defending him because he's more or less family. but if she doesn't, he goes down and possibly brings her man down in the process. :mjcry:
Are that chick and her dude also wrestlers? If they don’t have any unforgivable evidence to bring them down, she should have nothing to worry about. :smugfavre: