Nash Carter (1/2 of MSK)….welcome to the SummerJam screen? Edit: Nash Carter released from WWE

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's not really funny at all because it could happen to anyone.

If I go to the zoo and then I say that @Intergalatic Koala cousin scratched me, y'all might believe me even though there's no evidence shown yet. Let's wait and see how things play out.

My cousin would have done that since he's a drop bear:merchant:
JvkKul.gif

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Kimber Lee was a fat sloppy drunk when she was in NXT so not sure how reliable she is. Didn’t she once say some shyt about how the “discrimination” she gets as a vegan is comparable to racism? :camby: Show some receipts or FOH bih

I was wondering what her issues were because she was at one the hottest acts on the indys then all of sudden she signed and was let go by the E and no one really treats her the same..

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Kimber Lee was a fat sloppy drunk when she was in NXT so not sure how reliable she is. Didn’t she once say some shyt about how the “discrimination” she gets as a vegan is comparable to racism? :camby: Show some receipts or FOH bih

I forgot about that shyt:francis:. I used to follow her on IG because I stanned her hard during her CHIKARA days, but once she said that vegan=racism shyt, then had the GALL to have a IG short of her dancing with a "black friend" when she got shytted on:hhh:

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I feel like this is about to be some bullshyt. The fact she said he "abandoned" her really stands out to me. Between that, the vague hospital visit mention, and the fact she's leveraging this to get him to talk to her, it looks more like he's been radio silent and leading her on. I'm assuming since he's moved to NXT he's started to ignore his wife and she either harmed herself or she had some health issue which he didn't attend to. Maybe been fooling around with some girls in Florida while ignoring her as well. Now that she realizes he's really gonna be cutting her off she's exposing all of his fukk boy behavior and using white woman tears to make it sound way worse. I'll gladly correct myself if I'm wrong but everything she's said so far makes it feel like some emotional abuse type deal instead of him beating her.

If I'm right and Nash Carter really is out here ghosting his wife and fukking new girls after getting WWE money then I guess Matt Riddle's mentorship truly did speak to him.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I feel like this is about to be some bullshyt. The fact she said he "abandoned" her really stands out to me. Between that, the vague hospital visit mention, and the fact she's leveraging this to get him to talk to her, it looks more like he's been radio silent and leading her on. I'm assuming since he's moved to NXT he's started to ignore his wife and she either harmed herself or she had some health issue which he didn't attend to. Maybe been fooling around with some girls in Florida while ignoring her as well. Now that she realizes he's really gonna be cutting her off she's exposing all of his fukk boy behavior and using white woman tears to make it sound way worse. I'll gladly correct myself if I'm wrong but everything she's said so far makes it feel like some emotional abuse type deal instead of him beating her.

If I'm right and Nash Carter really is out here ghosting his wife and fukking new girls after getting WWE money then I guess Matt Riddle's mentorship truly did speak to him.

Survey says…

Breh never raised a hand towards her, it seems. He just broke up with her/ghosted and started seeing other people.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ugh this online fake exposal shyt to get narratives on your side is tawdry. If she is lying she deserves everything that comes with that

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Crazy how quick people are to cancel someone before literally any factual information of any kind is disclosed :mjlol:

But still, he looks like an ass. Dude grew up idolizing ceGOAT and he is being subjected to possible abuse ? :francis:

This is where we are now unfortunately, I'm just waiting for the moment an accused sues the accuser for defamation

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ugh this online fake exposal shyt to get narratives on your side is tawdry. If she is lying she deserves everything that comes with that

Nothing ain't happening, look at the Enzo and Watson.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Kimber Lee has retracted her retraction and now is tweeting out what she claims is proof of the MSK guy abusing her: