Nash Carter (1/2 of MSK)….welcome to the SummerJam screen? Edit: Nash Carter released from WWE

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
The fact that she thinks that picture does anything but make them BOTH look funny in the light, especially considering her past comments about veganism and racism, shows that she's not the sharpest crayon in the box.

Saying "look, he's a Nazi/racist" doesn't really make you look that great when 2-3 days you were posting about being his "proud wife". I don't know what their deal is and it ain't my business but all she accomplished here was making them both look suspect. If she's saying that he's racist/homophobic/ect then on some level so is she because the uncomfortable truth is that you can't be in a relationship/marriage with someone who holds those type of views if you don't agree with at least a few of them your damn self.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The fact that she thinks that picture does anything but make them BOTH look funny in the light, especially considering her past comments about veganism and racism, shows that she's not the sharpest crayon in the box.

Saying "look, he's a Nazi/racist" doesn't really make you look that great when 2-3 days you were posting about being his "proud wife". I don't know what their deal is and it ain't my business but all she accomplished here was making them both look suspect. If she's saying that he's racist/homophobic/ect then on some level so is she because the uncomfortable truth is that you can't be in a relationship/marriage with someone who holds those type of views if you don't agree with at least a few of them your damn self.
Reminds me of Sandra Bullock and her Nazi ex-husband Jesse James :mjpls: I remember she adopted a Black baby QUICK to get the heat off her and claimed she never knew about his Nazism. :wtb: