Nash Carter (1/2 of MSK)….welcome to the SummerJam screen? Edit: Nash Carter released from WWE

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im incredibly disappointed that :gurl: hasn't made an appearance in this thread yet.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Yeah that Hitler pic looks like he was just goofing around and sent it to her but in 2022 or whenever that was you gotta watch out what you disclose

Exactly my stance on it you gotta have more self awareness than that... But on the flip side this is a bad look for her as well. Who ever you pick as a significant other is a representation of you

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
She's in a bad spot unfortunately. She's defending him because he's more or less family. but if she doesn't, he goes down and possibly brings her man down in the process. :mjcry:
Yeah that’s the bad part about everything, if you get rid of one you probably get rid of the other soon after because neither are gonna be singles stars.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sick of seeing grown ass white dudes be treated like children. 19 is old enough to know better than to take a damn Hitler photo :stopitslime:

I hope he enjoyed his time in the WWE, because The Tribe is going to have him unemployed by this time next week :camby:

Yeah, young or not, shyt is still all kinds of egregious. We all make fukked up jokes from time to time, but everyone knows there's some shyt you don't play with, and that's one of them.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Don't know if they released him because of the photo, or there is proof to the allegations... Regardless. They just won the tag titles. I guess they weren't trying to wait next week to fire him.

Wes Lee :mjcry:
And they just won the tag titles... I wonder if wes Lee is going to be seen after this.