Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Rep cause you don't even understand how much I get that feeling when I read dumb ass shyt on social media.The cloak of anonymity is like a fukking infinity gauntlet gem for these trolls on social media.
Maaan....and don’t you know that fat faced rat took his pic down as his avatar......just to be more anonymous......these types need to be choked out.....and I’m generally non-violent

:snoop:

Good look tho

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
The Art of It

C7ty.gif

tumblr_ntemawHydR1t1k6p7o1_500.gif

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
No Bad Energy 4.5/5
Vernon Family 4.5/5
Jarreau Of Rap 2/5
Lost Freestyle 4.5/5
Tanasia 5/5
Royalty 3/5
Who Are You 3.5/5
Adult Film 3.5/5
War Against Love 4.5/5
The Art Of It 4/5
Highly Favored 4.5/5
Queens Wolf 4.5/5
It Never Ends 5/5
You Mean The World To Me 3.5/5
QueensBridge Politics : 5/5
Beautiful Life 5/5

Overall a 4/5 mics, top 5 Nas album with Illmatic, IWW, Lost Tapes I and Life Is Good.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You believing Nas is a better storyteller than Ghost is fine. They're both great storytellers...two of the best storytellers to ever do it. It's up to preference. My issue is you saying that Ghost would've jumped on that track and been all over the place, which sounds stupid and makes me know that you're not too familiar with his music. I can post a litany of Ghost concept tracks where he not only adheres to the concept but he gets as creative as anybody could wish a MC to get on a storytelling track. But I won't derail the thread.

And East definitely better than Lupe. It is what it is.

:beli:well how about this, compared to Nas, Ghost would sound all over place? I thought my mark was already assumed/easily comprehended giving the initial post that started this was a comparison of the two. I'm too far advanced in the game :flabbynsick: for cats to discredit me on any hiphop shyt, especially WU. And no way in hell East is better than Lupe. I dont want to derail the thread neither, but opinions can do that, it is what it is. If there are threads made on these side topics then I'll be in there at some point.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pretty good album. 'Who Are You' is :mjlol: though. He's actually attacking black people with degrees who can speak english properly and don't conform to his myopic idea of what black people should be.
not what he was saying.

he's talking about people that grow disconnected from their roots get distant and look down on their own folk.

how could you miss the whole point :gucci: