Albums Nas - The Lost Tapes 2 (Discussion Thread)

Daps
After hearing Jarreau of Rap I'm calling a spade a spade.
Dude gotta get these yes men out his circle.
Somebody has to tell dude that record is trash
and should never be heard.
My thoughts exactly!! Niccaz must be scared to tell him the truth. He is too experimental at this point. Dope Beats. Dope rhymes. Simple

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't listened, but is Al Jarreau really a song where he's scat rapping.

EDIT: I heard it, he's scat rapping.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nas one of those guys that can’t work unless he REALLY wants to... they forcing him. I honestly think he should just drop 16’s occasionally like 3000 does. Nas be more hype sitting in studios listening to the new crop cook up.
This aint even an excuse cause this is Lost Tapes. nikka has mad fire that he couldve put in place of this bullshyt. I mean legit snippets of fire from Timbo, Salaam, etc etc. what the fukk is this guy thinking? Lmao.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This aint even an excuse cause this is Lost Tapes. nikka has mad fire that he couldve put in place of this bullshyt. I mean legit snippets of fire from Timbo, Salaam, etc etc. what the fukk is this guy thinking? Lmao.
He don’t care lol. Nas was talking to Benny (on an IG live recording... ) and was like “I’ll get motivated and come out and dance for you. I like ya shyt..” and started spitting bars from a random Benny freestyle... Nas comfortable lol