Nas & Nicki Minaj starring in "Right by my Side" premiering Tonight (Pics Inside)

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here really catching feelings cuz Nas did a video, Nas getting his name out for the next album and doing his ACTING thing and dudes in here acting like he commited a hip-hop sin.

Yo where can I get them glasses Nas was sporting
They Cazals my nikka

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Am i the only one that finds this really really weird just :wtf: This is random as fukk for so many reasons

She is everything wrong with hip hop and this faggit moans about how hip hop is dead.

Why is he simping so hard?

What is chris brown doing there? is she cheating on Nas with him

Why would he kiss her at the end? Just opens himself up to all types of ridicule

What are they even doing together?

:wtf:

he stole the 'hip hop is dead' idea from a COMPTON rapper in the fall of 06.
Fukk him.. and thanx for reminding me about that.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
nikkas in here really catching feelings cuz Nas did a video, Nas getting his name out for the next album and doing his ACTING thing and dudes in here acting like he commited a hip-hop sin.

They Cazals my nikka

Exactly. nikkas been saying for years that Nas needed to make some mainstream moves and needs to get back in the spotlight which is what he's doing right now. Life is Good :win:

aRoMaN21

Daps
yeah....mainstream with a poison. GOOD IDEA FOR A MID LIFE CRISIS MOVE. smh @ nas.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care how annoying Nicki is or if her ass is fake, I am NOT passing up a chance to feel on that :takedat:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Firstly let me say what a garbage song, damn...I had to put it on mute, generic to the extreme.

Secondly, I don't know what to think of this. I guess I won't, it's just a video appearance....

aRoMaN21

Daps
theyre probably getting ready for a video with that Nas feature. foreshadowing.
they shoulda just did a 'to be continued' at the end.

aRoMaN21

Daps
yeah... and since 06 nas has been a mets fan.
b4 that, he was a yankees herb
smh as his flip flop steez

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:smh: this the internet dogg...OF COURSE nikkas are gonna hate...acting like they wouldn't :takedat: Nicki if given the chance...

This video was nothing more then a "fukk You" to Kelis and Carmen. I have a feeling Nicki watched that Behind The Music episode on how he got fukked over by his baby mamas and decided to show that a woman can appreciate him. I mean shyt, the bytch was wearing his chain!

I wouldn't be surprised if she gave him the poon after the video wrapped...

I mean in the end of the video when she hugged Nas she gave the camera the bigget :smugfavre: face ever. Pretty much saying "U Mad?" :shaq:

and judging by the responses by the nikkas in this thread..apparently y'all are....:leostare:

I would expect this from females..but grown ass men are saying this shyt...:smh:...

Exactly, glad I'm not the only real dude in this thread :win:

And cosign the bolded. I peeped the photos and thought dudes would be in here like :krs: for Nas, but instead it sounded like chicks in the beauty salon hating when the video came on. The only thing missing in this thread is nikkas with curlers in their hair sittin under a dryer :rudy: