Nas & Nicki Minaj starring in "Right by my Side" premiering Tonight (Pics Inside)

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i can't for the life of me understand why this plastic looking chick gets all this attention. she has no fukking talent, whatsoever! not one iota.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
My nikka nas is winning

It's obvious nicki wanted nas in the vid, that kiss at the end proves it

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Am i the only one that finds this really really weird just :wtf: This is random as fukk for so many reasons

She is everything wrong with hip hop and this faggit moans about how hip hop is dead.

Why is he simping so hard?

What is chris brown doing there? is she cheating on Nas with him

Why would he kiss her at the end? Just opens himself up to all types of ridicule

What are they even doing together?

:wtf:

You ain't the only one, bruh. :wtf:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:smh: this the internet dogg...OF COURSE nikkas are gonna hate...acting like they wouldn't :takedat: Nicki if given the chance...

This video was nothing more then a "fukk You" to Kelis and Carmen. I have a feeling Nicki watched that Behind The Music episode on how he got fukked over by his baby mamas and decided to show that a woman can appreciate him. I mean shyt, the bytch was wearing his chain!

I wouldn't be surprised if she gave him the poon after the video wrapped...

I mean in the end of the video when she hugged Nas she gave the camera the bigget :smugfavre: face ever. Pretty much saying "U Mad?" :shaq:

and judging by the responses by the nikkas in this thread..apparently y'all are....:leostare:

I would expect this from females..but grown ass men are saying this shyt...:smh:...

:what: Carmen & Kelis ain't worried that man.:wtb:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the video on mute, and JR Gong must be somewhere :snoop:

:laff: at Esco.