Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

10:31

Superstar
Daps

On my third listen my wife and I both heard the flow issue on several songs

It’s a legitimate criticism. I think Father time is starting to catch up with Nas. The flow just seems slower almost lazier.

Outside of the flow, the album has no weak song at all. I definitely stand by my initial take, it’s easily his best/most complete body of work since Stillmatic.

It’s missing singles and filler.. if you want the traditional Nas album this most definitely isnt it

This format is beautiful. This is how The Black Album was supposed to be released

@spliz @Ziggiy

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
not for radio nas was off flow wise, white label was meh flow wise, simple things flow could be better.... am not expecting it was written ten type flows but it was choppy in some of those tracks. what saves him is the content of his lyrics and the beats.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

On my third listen my wife and I both heard the flow issue on several songs

It’s a legitimate criticism. I think Father time is starting to catch up with Nas. The flow just seems slower almost lazier.

Outside of the flow, the album has no weak song at all. I definitely stand by my initial take, it’s easily his best/most complete body of work since Stillmatic.

It’s missing singles and filler.. if you want the traditional Nas album this most definitely isnt it

This format is beautiful. This is how The Black Album was supposed to be released

@spliz @Ziggiy

If anything. The biggest criticism I could give it ain't really much of Nas' fault. This album was put together in prolly less than a month.

a1pacino

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Nas fan but this was not for me at all on first listen,

Hope he releases his vault of other songs that didn’t make the album as historically they have been better than the songs that did....

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Big Nas fan but this was not for me at all on first listen,

Hope he releases his vault of other songs that didn’t make the album as historically they have been better than the songs that did....
This is def not the album we were originally gonna get. So in pretty sure he has another one releasing soon since he owns all his shyt now and has full control to drop it anytime he wants.