Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I negged you back. You're so pathetic. Maybe you should learn to have better opinions and posts...and maybe learn to appreciate good music. I like both NASIR and Everything Is Love. :yeshrug:
fukk you.

Funny how to hateful demons like Jay and Bey release an album called "Everything is Love" just to attempt to foil NASIR da Greats magnanimous return to hip hop. And Jay so weak he had to beg his bytch to do a collab to steal the GODSON's shine.

Jay and his shyt followers like yourself can burn in the fires of Beelzebub's chambers...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the production on here is dope.

Kanye is having a GREAT year.

Bonjour is straight skip status tho :camby:
giphy.gif

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
f̶u̶k̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶ ̶ ̶ ̶F̶u̶n̶n̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶J̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶B̶e̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶b̶u̶m̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶"̶E̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶L̶o̶v̶e̶"̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶m̶p̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶i̶l̶ ̶N̶A̶S̶I̶R̶ ̶d̶a̶ ̶G̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶n̶a̶m̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶p̶h̶o̶p̶.̶ ̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶J̶a̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶y̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶a̶b̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶O̶D̶S̶O̶N̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶n̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶J̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶y̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶B̶e̶e̶l̶z̶e̶b̶u̶b̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶m̶b̶e̶r̶s̶.̶.̶.̶
Just a bunch of gibberish being posted that I had to cross it all out. I'm not even a huge Jay fan, but he did his thing on Everything is Love. But different strokes for different folks.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Santeria-KSG-Nasir back to back is such an ill experience.

Ima need to listen to Ye again, I got nothing from it so far :yeshrug:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a bunch of gibberish being posted that I had to cross it all out. I'm not even a huge Jay fan, but he did his thing on Everything is Love. But different strokes for different folks.
Hey fukk nikka. Stop quoting me. Go listen to Jay and Bey while you dildo yourself in the hot tub. WE DONT fukk WITH WACK nikkaS LIKE YOU!!! :pacspit:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ecxapq553j4gs4s0s4ockccg4_640.gif

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hey fukk nikka. Stop quoting me. Go listen to Jay and Bey while you dildo yourself in the hot tub. WE DONT fukk WITH WACK nikkaS LIKE YOU!!! :pacspit:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ecxapq553j4gs4s0s4ockccg4_640.gif
Quoted. You act like a little child, and sound like a spoiled brat in every post you type.

I don't fukk with wack ass crybabies like yourself. Stop crying!

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Are ya listening to cop shot the kid Smh :wow: what!!! Kanye dog what:mjcry:

“Just a good kid, he wasn’t that guy.
Had a little hit, he wasn’t that high.” :sadcam:

Kanye floated on that. Nas with the old skool flow. Just wish he added another verse.

Simple Things on repeat.
Was sleeping on White Label but :whew:

shyts growing on me for sure.