waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last few bars on the 2nd verse of Adam and Eve sounds like a slight
addressing of Nicki Minaj. Would of liked to hear more lol

Daps
I didn't think Nas could sound anymore lacklustre and boring than he usually does. I was wrong.

Good content though, and some decent production, definitely not Ye's best. Some songs are great, some are absolute trash. Mediocre album.

The conciseness of this project and the time of release reminds me of 4:44, but not in the same league imo.
giphy.webp

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see alot of yall aint familiar with nas rhyme style. The on beat off beat run on sentances with the conversational flow has always been his thing. Listen to "the world is yours" "memory lane" "represent" off illmatic and just about anything on iww. Thats nas style. He constantly switches rythm during his verses. It might be more apparent on more laid back beats but its the same flow he's always had. You really notice it when you listen to his verses accapella.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything is amazing. Will go down as classic. Ye unleashing his inner Donna Hathaway with them vocals :wow:
Yeah ye suprised me with his signing on that. He usually sounds so flat but he floated on everything. And of course the dream did his thing as always