Nas - NASIR (Discussion Thread)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Saying Slavery was a choice doesn’t GET any more sunken breh.

No passes for that

Big Facts.

I’ll never rationalize or make excuses for his perspective on slavery being a choice

But everything else I said regarding him still having a sense of awareness i stand by..

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Any differences to the listening party version?

Diddy provides an Intro

Some of the hooks sound cleaner/crisper

I Can Explain is Now called White Label

The track sequencing itself is in different order than how it originally was written on the whiteboard by Kanye

I wanna say Everything is a little longer too

Superstar
Daps
A Kanye/Jigga 7 song album would be crazy

Yes sir...

Dare I say, a Kanye/Face album...

Kanye/Kiss album

Kanye/Lupe album

Kanye/Ghostface album **

Kanye/Ross album

He’s just opening up the door to so many more possibilities. There are so many artists who still have it that would benefit from this format.

Untitled - Distant Relatives - LIG - Nasir

That's one hell of a run considering Untitled was like his 10th album. The only vet who's been this consistent so far into their career is Ghostface.

Scarface >

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Ye on Everything

full

Spin

All Star
Daps
Saying Slavery was a choice doesn’t GET any more sunken breh.

No passes for that

While what he said wasn’t smart, people need to start holding others that claim to support blacks but only fatten their own pockets to the same level.

For all the cries of racism from people like DeRay, Shaun King (or whatever his name is), and “liberal” celebrities that still seek status acceptance from the same institutions they claim are holding us back, what have they done to improve the situation?

Superstar
Daps
While what he said wasn’t smart, people need to start holding others that claim to support blacks but only fatten their own pockets to the same level.

For all the cries of racism from people like DeRay, Shaun King (or whatever his name is), and “liberal” celebrities that still seek status acceptance from the same institutions they claim are holding us back, what have they done to improve the situation?

@Ziggiy is very aware of that

And brother Kanye has been clinically diagnosed bipolar. Im more interested in what they can potentially accomplish from a palpable/tangible standpoint

I.e., legislation... or policy

What does Prison reform look like under this administration?

Is this real or is the President trolling Jeff sessions since there is a schism in their relationship?